Sign in to follow this  

If I were Mike Reindfelt, I'd point to the Thomas Jones trade and how the Jets got a guy who rushed for nearly 1,300 yards for a swap of 2nd round picks.

The 49ers are building a dynasty.

Drafting Patrick Willis was big for them today.

All of their major players are young. Smith, Davis, Gore, Clements, Lewis, and now Patrick Willis.

We can be contenders for the division as soon as next year.

And the Titans pick Michael Griffin.

Not bad, but...

I thought we had bigger needs to fill, like WR? icon_confused.gif

However, I have a feeling we might be sending this pick to San Diego for Turner and the 30th.

Brady's freefall ends with Cleveland at #22...I was betting on KC to grab him.

There's your new team, socks (if you ever read this board anymore)!

Me too. After calming down and looking at what Fish had to say, I realized what we were up to. Some of our later round picks could turn out to be pretty good.

I like Denver's draft. We got a 1st round prospect in the 4th round due to "character issues" in Florida DT Marcus Thomas. That guy is a beast if we can keep him from getting high. Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder are also some good bookends. We had a terrible D-line and Shanny seems to have fixed it. Good draft!

You better be luck the Titan FO was dumb as hell in the 2nd round. That's the only reason we didn't end up with Crowder.

the titans FO better be searching the vets cut this summer for a DE...or back on the phones looking for a trade...

why we didn't use a first day draft choice on a DE befuddles me....

instead we have 9 or 10 WR's on the roster now...and 2 or 3 are sure to get cut...

KVB, you better learn how to fight off a constant double team more often...or...the secondary and LB's will need to work on covering 5 people...no one is going to keep a TE or RB in to block against our non-existent pass rush...

well, while our DE's are 1 injury away from being dismal (stay healthy KVB!!!)...i'm tickled pink we will have serious competition for roster spots at WR and CB/S...*sigh*

wow. disappointing draft by the titans. hope the new gm knows something i don't, but i guess time will tell. griffin is a good safety, but our 1st round pick? i thought we had other holes to fill ... anyways how 'bout dem warriors? wow. also, brandon mcdonald (memphis) got picked up in the draft by the browns. congrats mcdonald.

actually now that i've read up on michael griffin, it seems the titans will be using him in several positions. also the kid has solid character, so i think it was a good choice.

i agree...that was a good pick...it's the 2nd and 3rd round selections that have me ******...