Sign in to follow this  

I like the Chargers in the AFC but not sure if they can beat a team in the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Thing is, I have no clue which team will come out of the NFC.

That's just it. I wouldn't be surprised at any of the NFC teams making it to the Super Bowl. Ok, maybe the exception being Green Bay. I gotta show love for my Vikes.

In the AFC, I would be shocked to see my local team (Bengals) make it or the Jets. San Diego seems to be a popular pick, but the favorite still has to be the Colts.

Oh well, that's it. End of conversations, Bellevue? Snowden in tha house, betta recognize, lol.

Snowden represent! What year did you graduate HS Klondike? I probably know you.

Toke quote:

Snowden ?!?! Try Havenview !

Oh shniz!

Someone still has to explain this to me.

It's just a thread for the true blue Grizz fans who love to chat grizz, but also love to talk to one another about things other than the team. Yes, I know it sounds like off-topic, but its well placed.

Think of it as the beer pong table at a party. Great place to gather and have fun.

Air - get a MAC ! Snow Leopard shout out!

ODK -

What ya'll know bout that 13 MATAlac? Elvis Presley Blvd. ?

I used to ride that sucka from the Haven all the way to THE High School (Central Shout out!)

Now ya'll got me looking for that ball and g ... fly... gangsta pat ...anythang from 1988 - 2000

Random one liner - Gettin' it ... Gettin' it ... I be gettin' it ON!!!!

WV Grizz - congrats on the tweet fame ... can't really keep up with this phase of technology... something bout the name tweet and tweetin'the world every thought (seemingly withOUT thinkin' ) just don't sit right with me ! :D

-toke

Man I thought about that Mac but when I wanted to play a game...no dice haha.

My brother got one and he is a much of a gamer as I....that's the one thing he really dislikes about his Mac!

What ya'll know bout that 13 MATAlac? Elvis Presley Blvd. ?

I used to ride that sucka from the Haven all the way to THE High School (Central Shout out!)

-toke

So no one rode the streetcar from downtown through Overton Park to National Cemetery past Treadwell?

:rolleyes:

Snowden represent! What year did you graduate HS Klondike? I probably know you.

Toke quote:

Oh shniz!

1993. More specifically, exactly what he just said:

Warriors!

c/o '93

You mean the Los Angeles Bills right.

No, sadly I mean the "Toronto" Bills, anybody have the number for tattoo removal?

I am about to pass out laughing, listening to Trent Dilfer on ESPN rip into the Ravens' passing game and how poor it is.

Hmm I must try to catch that in the morning. :lol:

Dang that football must be coated in butter on Vikes offensive possessions. Not looking good for Benedict Arnold,I mean Brett Favre....

spoke too soon..looks like the Aint's might go three-and-out here....

Brees will shred the Colts 'd' as well, though.

Give me the Saints. As good as they are at taking the ball away, I think they'll be able to get just enough turnovers to make the difference. I think it's going to be a high scoring affair and who ever has the least amount of turnovers will win.

Sucks that Favre and the Vikes didn't go, but it's hard to be upset about the Saints going. They've been an incredible story.

Plus, as long as Peyton gets beat, I'll be happy.