Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Warbirdz27 - TN Air - Memphian901 - Toke

Nut Heads IV

8,151 posts in this topic

I stay gone for a while and come back to see whats going on in the nuthead thread and I see that there is NOTHING going on.I guess im just going to have to find the origional posters that helped me start the first nuthead topic and bring them back so we can party and have fun like we used to. ;)

WAKE UP nuts and quit saggin!!!!! :lol:

I don't know about the others, but I know school isn't cutting me a lot of free time. <_<

No problem TN,you keep that head of yours in those books man.Keep your grades up and everything should fall in to place for you.

Circle,you are a whole diferent story and I don't think theres nothing that can save you lol.Just playing whats up man? I take it by now that your partying days are almost over.Have you heard or seen Zac lately?I have heard from him in a long time.

Sad day for you Titan fans. Big Al is off to DC. You think he will play as well there now that he's been paid?

Maybe for a few games...but he will tail off.

Fat Al only dominated for two years...which happen to be the same years in which he was looking for a new contract.

Sorta like Erick Dampier and all those NBA bigs.

Nate Washington to the Titans. Six years/$27 mil

I think it's a decent signing...don't think he'll be more than a #2 for us.

Sad day for you Titan fans. Big Al is off to DC. You think he will play as well there now that he's been paid?

Me being a Skins fan I think it was a great get and it had to be done b/c we needed a DT big time.I agree with TN thow about how good he might play for a certin amount of time then slack off.I hope he stands by his words at his press conference and plays hard b/c we difienitly need him bigtime to take the pressure off our line to get to the QB.

Me being a Skins fan I think it was a great get and it had to be done b/c we needed a DT big time.I agree with TN thow about how good he might play for a certin amount of time then slack off.I hope he stands by his words at his press conference and plays hard b/c we difienitly need him bigtime to take the pressure off our line to get to the QB.

If Big Al is motivated and stays healthy in the NFC East, he is going to do wonders for the Skins.

If Big Al is motivated and stays healthy in the NFC East, he is going to do wonders for the Skins.

+1

No reason for me to deny it, although my intuition says otherwise.

But remember, I'm a jaded Titans fan. :lol:

They just cut Jason Taylor, I wonder if this is going to have a difference in how things play out for Haynesworth.

They just cut Jason Taylor, I wonder if this is going to have a difference in how things play out for Haynesworth.

Jason Taylor did'nt want to put in the work to get in shape and get better he wants to dance with the stars lol.If a player is not willing to practice then get rid of him and thats exactly what the Skins did.

Jason Taylor did'nt want to put in the work to get in shape and get better he wants to dance with the stars lol.If a player is not willing to practice then get rid of him and thats exactly what the Skins did.

I am not bashing the skins. I'm just sayin that it will change blocking schemes. Say what you will about Taylor, I disagree. I think he still has some left in the tank. And if he was still there and playing hard, life would be much easier for Haynesworth.

I am not bashing the skins. I'm just sayin that it will change blocking schemes. Say what you will about Taylor, I disagree. I think he still has some left in the tank. And if he was still there and playing hard, life would be much easier for Haynesworth.

Im guessing they will go after a DE in the draft maybe that player from Texas.His name is orlako or something im not for sure.

T.O. got cut....

Who's gonna sign him? Washington?

PLEASE NO! PLEASE NO! HELL NO! HELL NO!

I would never want that cancer on my team and if he does sign with the Skins then its TN's faught b/c he was the one that said it. :lol:

T.O. got cut....

Who's gonna sign him? Washington?

You know, as bad as TO is, he sure would give our beloved Titans the true first option receiver that we desperately need. Don't know if it would be worth the risk or not, though.

A few years ago I really considered the risk of TO worth the reward of TO. I don't know that I feel that way anymore. Eventhough I think the risk is now lower than before, I just don't see him as the dominate WR he used to be. Maybe I'm wrong.