Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrizzedByBluffCity

New York Knicks Dec21St

3 posts in this topic

I have already made travel arrangements and hotel reservation but I can't find tickets for less than $150 for nosebleeds to the Knicks!! Are tickets in that much demand? I see the Brooklyn game starts at $45 which is a far better arena, far better team, and 1000x better atmosphere than the dump they call the Madison Square Garden.

Tickets allegedly went on sale to general public on Monday but I haven't seen any changes on ticketmaster - still only has "Chase Preferred" and Handicap Accessible tickets for $150 like I mentioned. as far as I can tell. What gives?

ok I talked to knicks fans. they said demand really is that high even though the Nets are better all the Knicks games are much more expensive. I wonder if it's just more scalpers and so many people in NY living off of stubhub. well they can have it - I'll save boat loads of money cancel going to NY and probably have a much better time at home anyway. not worth the hassle.

Prices have plummeted: STUBHUB Priced from: $49.80 USD

I couldn't find below $130 earlier! WOW. Grizz and Knicks stink. Can you imagine if you bought these tickets and now your'e stuck with them? Those scalpers get what they deserve.