Sign in to follow this  
TheStephensonConundrum

Western Conference Finals!

So now that we are truly contenders - i bet Oden does sign with us this offseason.
:huh:/> :lol:/> Not only him but guys might take pay cuts to play with us.

let's win it all, grit and grind all the way! @liltony: It's funny that I think here in the Philippines, only the two of us are happy with the result. LOL

Most of my friends are riding the Grizz bandwagon! Still mainly Heat fans though.

Good series win for Memphis. KD simply trying to do too much, way too much. Give the D credit but it was way too predictable from OKC tonight most of the night.

Thunderfan you've been a class act since 2011 series. Congrats on fighting hard and making each game a real barnburner. Hope to see you back for the Western Conference Finals. Maybe you're our good luck charm. This is the year of the small markets.Keep comin' back, ya hear?

Thunderfan you've been a class act since 2011 series. Congrats on fighting hard and making each game a real barnburner. Hope to see yo back for the Western Conference Finals. Maybe you're our good luck charm. This is the year of the small markets.Keep comin' back, ya hear?

Thanks. I'd take great pleasure in seeing Memphis beat those princesses in Miami.

PRINCE-DUNK.gif
The X factor. He must start to shooting well. We need him. If Prince and DA get their game to other level and verybody keep the same level we are good enought. B)/>

Prince made a Rudy type of dunk... I watched it a million of times already... gonna make it again now. :D/> B)/> I love the Ouuuhh after the dunk.

let's win it all, grit and grind all the way! @liltony: It's funny that I think here in the Philippines, only the two of us are happy with the result. LOL

grizzly grit is from the Philippines too, Quezon City.

We tried to give it away at the end. I was not happy with how we performed when they made their run at the end of the 3rd, and the "playing not to lose" at the end of the game. Good thing Durant had his worst shooting night in a long time. I hope Golden State takes San Antonio to 7 games, so they can be good and tired by the time we face them. Then we grind them into submission.

Very emotional.. very rewarding. I don't post much these days but I watch nearly every game.. and this is definatley the best year in franchise history.. and it feels very rewarding to post here.. 10 years after I first signed up.

And this team is so likable.. such a good bunch of guys, a good coach.. and it's all paying off. Great time to be a Grizz fan. B)

You need a lot of luck to win a championship. We've been blessed with our fair share of it. Grit + grind + luck = stars aligning...

You need to play really well to win period when you're one of 4 teams left standing in this league. I hope our Grizz know they've got to be more consistent this next series.

As Marc said in the post game, "let's not start s****ing each others d**** yet" So awesome. I want them to win a ring.

He said that? Is there audio / video of it anywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all dreamed with something like this some years ago, and finally Grizzlies made history, but once we are here, we want more!!!

Go Grzzilies! ;-)