Sign in to follow this  
Memphis Maverick

Has Anyone Seen The Mike Conley Si Cover?

SI just couldn't leave well enough alone. Everyone throw a pinch of salt over your LEFT shoulder immeaditely.

Isn't it a weekly magazine? Of course over 50+ years bad things are going to happen to people who appear on it.

The only thing I am buying is a couple of copies if they sell them in Knoxville.

Are these bad boys on newsstands yet?

Well...this was a good ride.....a great playoffs ride that ended like this just now.

harper-run-wall-face-blood.gif?w=435&h=298

Thanks SI..

SI just couldn't leave well enough alone. Everyone throw a pinch of salt over your LEFT shoulder immeaditely.

as proud as I am of MEM and MC11, I am thinking of that lil ole thing called "the Sports Illustrated cover jinx." It didnt get that name for nothing. Wish they could have waited until after this series with OKC before running it.

But as far as covers go, it looks great. Really happy for Mike and the team

Stephen Curry was on the cover for yesterdays issue. Let's see what happens to him tonight...

He just had his worst game in the Playoffs yet. Only 9 points on 4-14 shooting (1-7 from 3).

Maybe there's something to this curse thing. I mean, that is pretty **** coincidental right there.

Some amazing pictures of the Grizzlies from that SI story here (click through to see the slideshow) Quincy has a cute puppy.
I did like watching Marc, Z-Bo and Conley having lunch together in the same table, they are the pillars of this team…

Cheers! ;-),

Some amazing pictures of the Grizzlies from that SI story here (click through to see the slideshow) Quincy has a cute puppy.

That's a Washington Husky - no wonder they traded Rudy Gay outta here! He was outnumbered! B)