Sign in to follow this  
Lordninja11

Game Of Thrones (G.o.t) No Spoilers Please!

Reading the first book now. So awesome. They could totally do a prequel book/season showing the Mad King, the Kingslayer and Ned and Robert uniting to take down the Targaryen family

It's kinda funny how Ned calls Jaime "Kingslayer" in a demeaning way even though Jaime basically avenged Rickard and Brandon's deaths.

And yes Margaery Tyrell for me too.

It's kinda funny how Ned calls Jaime "Kingslayer" in a demeaning way even though Jaime basically avenged Rickard and Brandon's deaths.

And yes Margaery Tyrell for me too.

Is she Robb's new wife? I forgot about her, she is SMOKING!!

She was Renly's wife and soon to be Joffrey's.

Oh yeah. She is quite nice too

Oh yeah. She is quite nice too
yes she is i forgot about robbs wife she hot too but margaery is the best thing going right now. no question

I've read all the books so far through Dancing with Dragons, it was ok, but definitely not as good as the ones before it imo. Season 3 has started off way slow. If I hadnt read the books and didnt know what was coming, I'd probably lose some interest. I am excited about a few things along the progression though. Can't wait to see how they play out this season. The books have definitely left me wanting more and I dont think the next one is coming out for another year or 2 (arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Blasted suspense!!!!!)

Tyrion is my favorite character by far with Arya coming in a close 2nd. I really like Daneyres (sorry i just butchered the spelling there) as well, her storyline isnt to bad, but I agree its slow as well.

Slightly off-topic from G.o.T. , any of ya'll watching Viking's on History channel? That is a pretty awesome frakkin show.

I've read all the books so far through Dancing with Dragons, it was ok, but definitely not as good as the ones before it imo. Season 3 has started off way slow. If I hadnt read the books and didnt know what was coming, I'd probably lose some interest. I am excited about a few things along the progression though. Can't wait to see how they play out this season. The books have definitely left me wanting more and I dont think the next one is coming out for another year or 2 (arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Blasted suspense!!!!!)

Tyrion is my favorite character by far with Arya coming in a close 2nd. I really like Daneyres (sorry i just butchered the spelling there) as well, her storyline isnt to bad, but I agree its slow as well.

Slightly off-topic from G.o.T. , any of ya'll watching Viking's on History channel? That is a pretty awesome frakkin show.

I can't get enough of the Jon Snow story arc

I can't put my kindle down.

I am recording all the Vikings episodes. It's impossible for me to go to or watch every Grizz game and still follow multiple shows too. Vikings, The Americans, Justified, and Spartacus will have to wait for the off season

I can't get enough of the Jon Snow story arc I can't put my kindle down. I am recording all the Vikings episodes. It's impossible for me to go to or watch every Grizz game and still follow multiple shows too. Vikings, The Americans, Justified, and Spartacus will have to wait for the off season

Yeah his arc is pretty good as well, I am curious how that one will round out. It gets pretty interesting going through books 4 and 5, can't wait for that to come to a head. How far along on the reading are you?

Vikings when you get a round to it is totally worth the watch.

Hahahahahahah I would be Brandon Arryn, Red Priest

I can dig that... run around in a red toga and a flaming sword like whats his name( he gets mentioned a little in the books and is show in season 1 during that tournament)... DOH! I hate that I can't remember it

Hahahahahahah I would be Brandon Arryn, Red Priest I can dig that... run around in a red toga and a flaming sword like whats his name( he gets mentioned a little in the books and is show in season 1 during that tournament)... DOH! I hate that I can't remember it
are you referring to Stannis?

are you referring to Stannis?

No not Stannis, this guy was mentioned at the beginning, was a big drinker with Robert before the pig got him. They only showed a little of him in the show during the 1st tournament... I'll see if I can get lucky and find it on the net somewhere, I loaned my books out to a buddy of mine.

*** Found it! Thoros of Myr

** I also hope Stannis gets the rod removed at some point and time... he is kind of a downer, I have a bad feeling about his arc.

No not Stannis, this guy was mentioned at the beginning, was a big drinker with Robert before the pig got him. They only showed a little of him in the show during the 1st tournament... I'll see if I can get lucky and find it on the net somewhere, I loaned my books out to a buddy of mine. *** Found it! Thoros of Myr ** I also hope Stannis gets the rod removed at some point and time... he is kind of a downer, I have a bad feeling about his arc.
yes that rod is in there deep i actually like him somewhat

yes that rod is in there deep i actually like him somewhat

Hahaha agreed :) not sure why, he's just not one of my fav's. I hate having to wait on the next book just to find out how all that is going to play out and heck I think there is another one behind that. The next book may just be another arc shaper.

Ugh I don't like this game hahaha I am

Barristan Dondarrion the Smuggler

Could be worse but I'd rather be part of the Kings hand or a Lord. Even a brother of the Black would be better than a smuggler.....hmmm wait. Maybe I am like a pirate on the high seas, commander of my own ship or mini armada/flotilla. Ok I guess that will do

Hahaha agreed :)/> not sure why, he's just not one of my fav's. I hate having to wait on the next book just to find out how all that is going to play out and heck I think there is another one behind that. The next book may just be another arc shaper.
ok t=i know of 5 books is there another one they working on?

Ugh I don't like this game hahaha I am Barristan Dondarrion the Smuggler Could be worse but I'd rather be part of the Kings hand or a Lord. Even a brother of the Black would be better than a smuggler.....hmmm wait. Maybe I am like a pirate on the high seas, commander of my own ship or mini armada/flotilla. Ok I guess that will do
man i'm a ******* lord commander lol i dont know how i should feel about that

man i'm a ******* lord commander lol i dont know how i should feel about that

Lord Commander sounds pretty cool to me man

ok t=i know of 5 books is there another one they working on?
The 6th book will hopefully be released late next year. It is supposedly going to be the biggest novel so far, by page number and biggest as far as events go.The writer has been very slow ever since the 3rd book was released. He pumped out 3 books from 1996 to 2000. In the past 13 years he's only put out 2 more. Also the TV show doesn't help his progress on the books at all.