Sign in to follow this  
Lordninja11

Game Of Thrones (G.o.t) No Spoilers Please!

Episodes are never long enough. I really hope Jon Snow gets to ravage the red headed girl. She is very sexy. Going to be an awesome season. I am buying the first book on my Kindle tonight.

Hahah! In not so many words, I've been waiting for their "tension to break" as well...

it seem like season 3 will be the best season

i must read up on my books. People feel they should break the 3 rd book into 20 shows instead of 10 because its so much context you know if they will do that

Episodes are never long enough. I really hope Jon Snow gets to ravage the red headed girl. She is very sexy. Going to be an awesome season. I am buying the first book on my Kindle tonight.

oh he will i saw the 2 going at it in a trailer

oh he will i saw the 2 going at it in a trailer

Sweet!! I just bought the first book on my kindle. Can't wait to start it. So glad this has started now that the Walking Dead is done.

Sweet!! I just bought the first book on my kindle. Can't wait to start it. So glad this has started now that the Walking Dead is done.

game of thrones > the walking dead.

I just discovered it would premiere here April 20, 9 PM on our time on HBO Philippines. I could watch it online for free if I wanted to but I really wanted to watch it on TV. I'd probably watch it before anyway.

yea man go to HBO Go and watch it online. No reason you should wait that long

i must read up on my books. People feel they should break the 3 rd book into 20 shows instead of 10 because its so much context you know if they will do that

Yeah well they sell the books now broken into 5 instead of 4 so that would make sense. That one goes on forever.

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-Clash-Kings-Swords/dp/0007448058/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

The second part is very different too so it makes sense. On the other hand - That book and book 4 are not as much non-stop "holy crap" moments as the first 2 I think. They could get through them faster on TV. I'm surprised they could fit all of book2 into 10 episodes - I've yet to start season 2... not sure when I can get around to it or suck it up and buy the blu-rays.

Yeah well they sell the books now broken into 5 instead of 4 so that would make sense. That one goes on forever.

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-Clash-Kings-Swords/dp/0007448058/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

The second part is very different too so it makes sense. On the other hand - That book and book 4 are not as much non-stop "holy crap" moments as the first 2 I think. They could get through them faster on TV. I'm surprised they could fit all of book2 into 10 episodes - I've yet to start season 2... not sure when I can get around to it or suck it up and buy the blu-rays.

i got the book set with four books. I have watched season 1&2 about 5 times

Hey, not spoiling anything just my pure speculation but this just added to one of the reasons why I like Stannis. He's the guy with the sword of fire. I think he's going to be the one to defeat the "northern threat" if you could call it that.

Too bad most people hate him. Littlefinger probably loathed Stannis that much to betray the Starks plus he would have lost his position as Master of Coin.

Is dancing with dragons the official 5 th book of the series?

yah. will the show ever make it that far? I would hope so but man it gets crazier every book. I don't know how it's ever going to end..! I

yah. will the show ever make it that far? I would hope so but man it gets crazier every book. I don't know how it's ever going to end..! I

this show can make 8 seasons even if they wing the last 2 or 3 seasons. I need to get caught up on these books

Reading the first book now. So awesome. They could totally do a prequel book/season showing the Mad King, the Kingslayer and Ned and Robert uniting to take down the Targaryen family

Reading the first book now. So awesome. They could totally do a prequel book/season showing the Mad King, the Kingslayer and Ned and Robert uniting to take down the Targaryen family

oh definitely. some of those details come in to focus in the later books definitely.

Just got Season's 1 and 2 downloaded.. Gonna start on them this weekend

welcome to the the G.O.T fan club haha dude season 3 going to be sick man catch up

If I could marry Game of Thrones I would! I flipping love that show

Which female role do you find most sexy? The northern red head and that accent are GREAT