Sign in to follow this  
Lordninja11

Game Of Thrones (G.o.t) No Spoilers Please!

Lordninja11    0

Who does everyone think would be the best king?

I reckon Stannis or Robb Stark

i though Renly would be or Tyrion he seem like he is the only sane lannister

Lordninja11    0

One thing I like about this show is that it is filled with so many quotes, what are some of your fav quotes? "Power is power" so simple and so true

Grinder 901    0

ok my top 3 current shows are as follows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, The walking dead. some other good show i like is 24(yeah i know im late) white collar on USA. breaking bad, homeland. awake on nbc was pretty good the ending was kind of crappy though. i seen some of you guys talk about the community...whats that about

Holy crap man yes. The walking dead is an amazing show. I am so ready for the zombie apocalypse

Grinder 901    0

I read newspapers and mags and definitely a lot of internet articles, reading a novel seems to be an inefficient way to use time lol. But I did buy a book last year, titled World War Z it's really a good read and I think there's a movie coming out. You might like it since you're a fan of the walking dead. Stopped watching it after Shane double crossed Otis and left him to die. Hated that so bad.

I have read World War Z three times and bought the audio book on CD. The CD won awards and is amazing. I let several friends borrow the book and my dad has the CDs now. I think the new movie with Brad Pitt is going to be very different from the book unfortunately. Hope it doesn't bomb.

Lordninja11    0

I have read World War Z three times and bought the audio book on CD. The CD won awards and I amazing. I let several friends borrow the book and my dad has the CDs now. I think the new movie with Brad Pitt is going to be very different from the book unfortunately. Hope it doesn't bomb.

i will have to check this out

I have read World War Z three times and bought the audio book on CD. The CD won awards and is amazing. I let several friends borrow the book and my dad has the CDs now. I think the new movie with Brad Pitt is going to be very different from the book unfortunately. Hope it doesn't bomb.
Yeah I saw the superfast zombies in the trailer and I was like WTF? That was nothing like the book. I actually liked it so much that after reading a free e-book, I went to the bookstore just to buy and read it on paperback, it's not that long too.

Lordninja11    0

Yeah I saw the superfast zombies in the trailer and I was like WTF? That was nothing like the book. I actually liked it so much that after reading a free e-book, I went to the bookstore just to buy and read it on paperback, it's not that long too.

Free! How I Get this

It's really hard answering your questions having read all the way through. and not spoil it for you guys. I just say that I think you'll learn to like Dany and the Targaryans more as it unfolds. remember she is just a child to start out. she's barely in high school age. The books are very easy to read, just quite long but well worth it. The show only gives you a small glimpse - but does a great job at covering a ton of material in a short amount of time. Also something that happens on screen for a split second could be something that was developed for a long time in the book. And your opinion of characters can be influenced by their physical appearance on the show. Positive and negative. I defintiely recommend trying them out. For me I have a hard time with the way people look on the show compared to how I viewed them from readin the books.

Acehigh718    0

I've got to be honest, I haven't read any posts in this thread yet to save chance of spoilers.

I just started watching the series and I'm hooked. At the moment I am about six or seven episodes into the first season. Don't think that I'll be able to catch up before season three premieres, but I'll be sure to chime in on the discussion when I do!

Lordninja11    0

I've got to be honest, I haven't read any posts in this thread yet to save chance of spoilers.

I just started watching the series and I'm hooked. At the moment I am about six or seven episodes into the first season. Don't think that I'll be able to catch up before season three premieres, but I'll be sure to chime in on the discussion when I do!

only 10 a season u can do that in 3 days lol

Acehigh718    0

Alright, I'm getting there! Starting now I'm running a marathon around tonight's Grizz game (before and after). Currently on season 2 episode 5.

Lordninja11    0

Tough last few weeks for a passionate Grizzlies fan like myself, I need my GOT fix. Rewatched Season 1 these past few days.

im doing that same . I'm watching season 2 episode 7 I been watching trailers of season 3. Today my name day and I get GOT for my gift. I'm so ready. I hate to say it but I think I love this show more than the grizzlies

Lordninja11    0

Tough last few weeks for a passionate Grizzlies fan like myself, I need my GOT fix. Rewatched Season 1 these past few days.

im doing that same . I'm watching season 2 episode 7 I been watching trailers of season 3. Today my name day and I get GOT for my gift. I'm so ready. I hate to say it but I think I love this show more than the grizzlies

Lordninja11    0

Alright, I'm getting there! Starting now I'm running a marathon around tonight's Grizz game (before and after). Currently on season 2 episode 5.

cancel your Easter plans season 3 is here

Lordninja11    0

Going to be awesome tonight!!

Awesome with a capital A haha I can't wait. I'm reading the books rewatching season 1&2. Watching trailers of season 3 I'm pumped

Acehigh718    0

One episode away from being caught up! So ill be watching the season 2 finale just in time for season 3 to start. Better late than never?

Lordninja11    0

One episode away from being caught up! So ill be watching the season 2 finale just in time for season 3 to start. Better late than never?

it seem like season 3 will be the best season

ebevan91    0
it seem like season 3 will be the best season

So far yes. Though season 4 will be even better if they end season 3 where I think they will.

Grinder 901    0

Episodes are never long enough. I really hope Jon Snow gets to ravage the red headed girl. She is very sexy. Going to be an awesome season. I am buying the first book on my Kindle tonight.