Sign in to follow this  
Ejkey91

Nba 2K Post Rudy Trade.

Things definitely got harder on 2k without mayo or rudy lol. Their skills were greatly overrated and the rest of the team gets little love. Conley/Gasol/Daye are my main scoring options against non-CPU opponents.. They're decent unless you're playing Miami

lol yes it's harder they have gay playing level as if he is a superstar. they did that with thabeat a lil bit to when he was here. man only he gay did the things in the game that he could do on the game we would have a ring or 2 by now lol. but bayless can get hot from 3 and lights out when he is open. i start him over tony. conley can get hot but i let the big guys eat. grit n grind online haha

I've been wanting to pick up some 2k for my pc, I just havent bought it or the adapter to let me use my XBox controller. Can't decide if wanna get 2k13 or just wait for 14 to come out.

Man Rudy was my 2k go-to. Now it's all Bayless all day lol. And i run that side dagger play for conley quite a bit..

No matter how hard I try, I can't get it going with Gasol. His release on the jumper is way too long, and in the paint the game makes him miss everything. No love. Suggestions for using him?

Man Rudy was my 2k go-to. Now it's all Bayless all day lol. And i run that side dagger play for conley quite a bit.. No matter how hard I try, I can't get it going with Gasol. His release on the jumper is way too long, and in the paint the game makes him miss everything. No love. Suggestions for using him?

You don't "use" Marc Gasol, you just find people open... But pick and roll is a good way to go. I don't know if the developers have incrised his shot, but you could try that... DA has some range too.

Man Rudy was my 2k go-to. Now it's all Bayless all day lol. And i run that side dagger play for conley quite a bit.. No matter how hard I try, I can't get it going with Gasol. His release on the jumper is way too long, and in the paint the game makes him miss everything. No love. Suggestions for using him?
you post up with marc and do a couple of head fakes they will most likey bit on the second leaving just you and the rim...i never jump shoot with marc unless its a mistake. bayless going to his right or left with a pull up 3 is like money and conley as well. prince is a good open shooter