Sign in to follow this  
Greater Memphis Grind

Rudy Taking A Shot At Our Guys?

Rudy should be thankful that pretty much everyone on the Nuggets was out. Gallinari, Iguodala, Chandler and McGee all out by halftime.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raptors-edge-nuggets-109-108-024517926--nba.html

I'll take the loss, but it wasn't due to anything special the Raptors did. Nuggets just didn't have any firepower to put on the court at the end of the game.

Raptors are 4-2 since acquiring Rudy. Wins against the Clippers, Celtics, Pacers and Nuggets. We are 2-6 against those teams this season.

I'll say that's pretty impressive.

Seems pretty obvious that Ed Davis was holding them back.

ESPN just said..... "Ouch" after that comment.

Teammates? Dude, they probably don't even know your middle name Rudy and you talking about "Trust"? We talking about "Trust"? and your teammates having your back? Really dude? Come on son! They couldn't even tell you what's your sweet spot on the floor. I suggest you play at least 15-20 games before you make that assessment.

Yeah, I saw that on SportsCenter. Even if Rudy didn't mean it that way like some believe, the media will take it that way. Rudy did not make any friends with that comment, especially since he does not have a past history of putting his foot in his mouth like that.

Rudy was a class act while he was here, and he still is.

Thank you Rudy for what you accomplished here, I'm glad your in a spot where you can better display your game, and...

I'm glad youre still a class act and supporting your current teammates.

Best of luck to you in your post-Grizz career sir!

Media blowback? ...from who? ....the CA? ...it might get mentioned on SC.

Um, this:

Yeah, I saw that on SportsCenter. Even if Rudy didn't mean it that way like some believe, the media will take it that way. Rudy did not make any friends with that comment, especially since he does not have a past history of putting his foot in his mouth like that.

Rudy has the right to say what he wants.

All he is doing with Toronto right now is winning games. Two game winners. The guy who "can't close" is showing his closing ability north of the border.

Rudy should be thankful that pretty much everyone on the Nuggets was out. Gallinari, Iguodala, Chandler and McGee all out by halftime. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raptors-edge-nuggets-109-108-024517926--nba.html I'll take the loss, but it wasn't due to anything special the Raptors did. Nuggets just didn't have any firepower to put on the court at the end of the game.

Why? It isn't like he couldn't have put up a similar performance even when DEN was fully healthy.

Why? It isn't like he couldn't have put up a similar performance even when DEN was fully healthy.

Bull **** Post. 4 of Denver players out and Rudy scored 17 points. I'm really impressed. NOT !!

Rudy was a prick when he was in Memphis and he still is. All he did was change locations. Didn't change his personality.

Edited by scooter

Glad to see the Rudy haters are still Rudy haters even after he's off the team

The trade was horrible

The trade was not horrible.

Glad to see the fan boys retain their non-team concept attitude.

PS: Memphis 33-18 > Toronto 20-32 Tks, Toronto/(Rudy ??); but, hey "big shot Rudy" your team is still 6 games out of 8th place in the weak *** East.

The trade was not horrible.

Glad to see the fan boys retain their non-team concept attitude.

PS: Memphis 33-18 > Toronto 20-32 Tks, Toronto/(Rudy ??); but, hey "big shot Rudy" your team is still 6 games out of 8th place in the weak *** East.

Lol. Why are you so bitter?? Im pretty sure Rudy is part of the reason Memphis has the record it has now, you should thank him for that alone. Since arriving in Toronto, they have a winning record, against playoff teams, cant ask him to do better than on a bad team. All you need to be worrried about is Memphis, not what some guy from a 20-32 team is saying....

I don't know why people are bitter Rudy has been playing like this for years, and yes Toronto has a better team now and who knows might even make playoffs, Toronto is doing us a favor by beating teams we haven't in the west and putting some space between us in the playoffs race thanks Rudy

Glad to see the Rudy haters are still Rudy haters even after he's off the team

The trade was horrible

yeah so why our offense looking so much better post rudy gay trade and for the record its not hating for disliking a player game and how it effected the team.

Lol. Why are you so bitter?? Im pretty sure Rudy is part of the reason Memphis has the record it has now, you should thank him for that alone. Since arriving in Toronto, they have a winning record, against playoff teams, cant ask him to do better than on a bad team. All you need to be worrried about is Memphis, not what some guy from a 20-32 team is saying....

I know you addressed the post to scooter, but you probably ought to refrain from telling him what he needs to worry about But, whatever you say, BabyDzz. Scooter did sound a little bitter I never argue with women. I try not to argue with women. I never win; and I really hate losing.

Edited by evergrizz

im happy for him. im also happy for us. go griz. slim.

I hope Toronto beats more WC teams competing with us. Also, the more they win, the worse that Okc draft pick gets. Double bonus. Go Rudy Go!!

Rudy was loved and supported by the other players and coaches. Many fans are still belly aching about the trade.

if he feels that way than good riddance- what a tool

I think he's just thanking his current team mates not taking a shot at our guys

I don't understand why people are still hanging on to Rudy's every word and mis-interpreting what he says. The guy is gone. People need to get over it and forget about him and worry about the team we have now.

Bull **** Post. 4 of Denver players out and Rudy scored 17 points. I'm really impresswed. NOT !! Rudy was a prick when he was in Memphis and he still is. All he did was change locations. Didn't change his personality.

This is just sad lol. The people I know and even when I met him said he was one of the nicest guys on the team. Some of you guys are just pitiful.