Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
realgfan

Do You Guys Think The Front Office Get Ideas From Us

154 posts in this topic

Seriously, does any other fan message board have this much prominence and connection to their team/local media/front office? I definitely don't think so!

Pretty insane but awesome at the same time. I hope he sees past all the dumb overreaction posts and sees that some of us know what we are talking about :D

This is fantastic news. Not that he would care too much or follow the board ups and downs, but that he is interested in the temperature, possibly finding some ideas.

And now to close the loop: Chris Vernon@ChrisVernonShow Grizzlies owner Robert Pera said he went on message board and nobody believed him - listener @ilovejiujitsu found it -http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=15142&st=0

funny. I think Pera realized that none of the fans were happy to see him and only wanted to make outlandish trade demands so he already left after his 1 post.

funny. I think Pera realized that none of the fans were happy to I see him and only wanted to make outlandish trade demands so he already left after his 1 post.

LOL I would hope that isn't the case.

This is truly funny. Pera, if you're still reading this PLEASE don't take the opinions on this board too seriously. Lol

Good luck on your new investment.

This is truly funny. Pera, if you're still reading this PLEASE don't take the opinions on this board too seriously. Lol Good luck on your new investment.

As I mentioned already, most of the ideas on this board suck, so Bob---can I call you Bob?--don't the majority of what you read here too seriously.

As I mentioned already, most of the ideas on this board suck, so Bob---can I call you Bob?--don't the majority of what you read here too seriously.

He just told me when you make your first million you can call him Bob.

He just told me when you make your first million you can call him Bob.

Ok...well wassup Bob?

And for the record I tweeted Dwyer about this story. He did not give me credit. BOO KELLY DWYER!

Edit:

Nevermind, he said he got idea from Vernon.

Edited by Neo-Realist

Pretty awesome stuff. This message board is gonna blow up soon!

Here's a belated welcome to the board, Robert. And props for addressing the media, team and coach today.

He can see there are Grizzlies fans from all over the world as well!

He can see there are Grizzlies fans from all over the world as well!

Yep, hire us Robert! I'm sure we can do some scouting or whatever :P

Yep, hire us Robert! I'm sure we can do some scouting or whatever :P/>

That would be a dream come true. But I would settle for a job that would help me get this surgery done on my hand so I can play basketball again.

I love to have Pera around us... at least he will know what we want. If there is any way to make and/or if make sense I think he will discuss that. Already loving the job they are doing. Hope they stay active and continue make us closer to the main dream... WIN A TITLE,BABY!!!! Pera; Grizzlies has fans even here in Brasil... I hope you are up to the responsability.

Lmao Lord Ninja... none believe that was him. I think about in post like he was HE but then I think it twice and forget about it... don't want to look foolish.