Sign in to follow this  
realgfan

Do You Guys Think The Front Office Get Ideas From Us

well while we are pitching ideas to FO how about Oden?

I thought about that because of the Conley and Conley Sr connection but from the reports mentioning (CAVS, CELTS, HEAT) it looks like Oden is trying to get to a situation with either a contender or more money/playing time than Memphis could offer.

Oden could have been something of NBA lore if it hadn't of been for his 100 year old knees. I currently don't think he would get much time behind Marc. Probably not the best situation for a comeback.

CAVS are great for him because Ohio and well... their center isn't so amazing.

I would think it's rare at best that anyone from the team looks at this board. But then again, it would explain why Coach always looks ticked off...

I wouldn't trust most of you folks suggesting something for dinner, much less trying to give ideas on how to run a $350 million dollar business.

:D

I like to follow this board often. I hear you guys!

It's great to have you around, but don't take us too seriously, many of us are borderline bipolar when it comes to the Grizzlies!

Long time board reader here.. I've atleast been reading this board for the past 2 years. And actually this is my first post. (The first time I tried to register, I got denied acceptance.. Yeah weird)..

But I can't believe none of you all recall that signing Gilbert Arenas was an idea thrown around on this board. And Chris Wallace actually gave credit, saying that he saw the idea of Gilbert from reading around in the forums.

Long time board reader here.. I've atleast been reading this board for the past 2 years. And actually this is my first post. (The first time I tried to register, I got denied acceptance.. Yeah weird).. But I can't believe none of you all recall that signing Gilbert Arenas was an idea thrown around on this board. And Chris Wallace actually gave credit, saying that he saw the idea of Gilbert from reading around in the forums.

To be fair he didn't say the fan boards he said a blog. 3SOB is what he referenced.

oh yea Welcome Aboard!

Long time board reader here.. I've atleast been reading this board for the past 2 years. And actually this is my first post. (The first time I tried to register, I got denied acceptance.. Yeah weird)..

But I can't believe none of you all recall that signing Gilbert Arenas was an idea thrown around on this board. And Chris Wallace actually gave credit, saying that he saw the idea of Gilbert from reading around in the forums.

Came from the blog of three shades of blue -which Wallace credited

Nah, they don't listen to me ... but they should! :P

Of course, I think my wife and kids should listen to me too.

I agree with most of you that everybody opinions and ideas aren't looked at but some of you have ideas that will make the best GM jealous because he didn't think of it first...of course the FO want entertain someone making a suggestion like let's trade ZBO for Luke Babbitt and a 2025 second round draft pick lol

They PM through the board all the time for advice. I told them recently that they should probably trade for that LeBron guy. So be on the look out for a big announcement soon.

I like to follow this board often. I hear you guys!

so awesome. so funny. so rejected by all, and yet, so real. The "1 post" "All-Star" shoulda been the hint. Welcome, Bob!

Beat me too! LOL at everyone just totally ignoring him!

i didn't ignore.. it caught me off guard so i had to bring attn to it lol