Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

How Many Points Does Rudy Gay Have Today? I've Lost Count

Oh please, do we have to overreact anytime a former player plays well? Did anyone expect Rudy not to perform?

How did you lose count? Starting to worry about you KBM, first you wanna purchase tickets to the Tigers even though you live in Texas and now you count baskets yourself instead of looking at the boxscore?

The front office chose our system over Rudy's style of play. I don't think most people believe that Rudy is not capable of putting up points or being productive. It wasn't working with us, a move was made, we will see if it was the right one in time. Personally, I'm not sure if I would have gone that route, but IT IS WHAT IT IS, move on.

In all fairness to KBM, Rudy is having his way with Miami. It hasn't mattered who they've tried putting on him. He's knocking shots down inside and outside. It looks like the Rudy we've always dreamed of having...But yet we never will

I for one am happy Rudy is doing well already. I don't care if it may look the Griz look stupid for trading him, I still like Rudy Gay's game when he's playing well.

The Raptors are doing a good job of spacing the floor and putting Gay at the 4. Now he is getting to the rim without even trying. Why couldn't implement this with our perimeter shooters?

You don't care at all?

I don't care at all. The game that matters on TV right now is the Celtics handing the backsliding clippers another beatdown.

I want Rudy to destroy every eastern playoff team and every team in the west not from memphis.

PS I also don't give a crap about Pau's stats today (or another day).

The Raptors are doing a good job of spacing the floor and putting Gay at the 4. Now he is getting to the rim without even trying. Why couldn't implement this with our perimeter shooters?

The main reason? Because Gasol and Randolph wasn't having it. Gay has run more in the last two games than he did all year this year. EVEN Hollins couldn't get them to run.