Sign in to follow this  
Arkm110

Hamed Haddadi Appreciation Thread

I miss  Hamed.  With Andersen likely out for the season, I wish we had Hamed instead of Hollins. I know Haddadi is slow, but he contributed some good for the Grizz  in a few  games when he was here.

He's lightyears ahead of Hollins in terms of skill.

Could've been nice watching him play for us now.

He's a different Hamed than the old 2011 one. He's faster, stronger, more confident, more diciplined, more skilled, he's the teams passer instead of point-guard, he shoots 15 footers at 55% and even 3-pointers at about 30-35%. From freethrow he's at 73%. If he was a little selfish he would've averaged 35 points, now in some games he makes 35 so that Mike-Harris or Justin Dentmon or Da-Meng(Good SG) can score from better positions.

Tomorrow(10th) games is between them (Sichuan Blue Whales) and the number one team Liaoning. Hamed and their big Chinese center got into a small fight after he hit hamed on the head. The game can be seen first here (at lower resolution, on the right side of center picture):   

http://sports.cntv.cn/cba/

OR

Here with HD resolution later in the afternoon:   http://youtube.com/results?search_query=%E5%9B%9B%E5%B7%9D+%E7%AC%AC          (sort by UPLOAD DATE to see the newest videos first)

I do agree Hamed's game now has matured. 

Although I think the 2011 Hamed was a lot stronger. But speed-wise and fundamentals, he's a lot better now.

I wish the Griz F.O. would get Hamed back on the team for next season. IMO, He would be a good 2nd center behind Gasol.

The end of regular-season games results are as follows:

Hamed played in 46 games which was every game.

He played 41-minutes per game average so almost no rest but 2.25 minutes per quarter.

0.54 FG% or 346 out of 641.

0.286 3P% or 10 out of 35.

0.685 FT% or 215 out of 314.

15.35 Average Total Rebounds and 706 rebounds.

19.93 Average-Points and 917 Total Points.

52 Steals and 86 Blocks.

5.15 Assists average and 237 Total Assists. 

Between 68 Centers Hamed's 15.3 rebounds ranks him second by 0.1 point behind the top position Alan-Williams at 15.4. Hamed is ranked First at Defensive-Rebounds at 10.8, Alan Williams is 9.7 . Other known higher-rated Centers include Greg-Oden at 12.6, Samuel Dalembert at 11.4, James Bernard 10.9, Liam McMorrow 9.7, Jerome Jordan 9.4, Will McDonald 8.7, Jarid Famous 8.6, Yancy Gates 8.1.

Hamed looks like he had a very good season. To me, it's remains a shame that the Grizz F.O. has not shown any interest in him.

How is Hamed Haddadi related to NBA Talk? 

Haddadi was in the league when the thread was started. I don't think Coach Hesam can move this to Off-Topic. it's up to the moderators.

CHIPC,

Am I taking toomuch of your visual space? Is the number of views bothering you? Do you want me to delete the whole thing? It's easy.

Regarding your question, this is "Hamed-Haddadi's appreciation thread", he is an NBA veteran and if I'm keeping up with his life it's my fault, I like to be loyal, accurate and up-to-date with the news.

I will take down the thread and leave you with the NBA-related as you wish.

Hamed, you don't have to satisfy CC3.  <_<

Haddadi was in the league when the thread was started. I don't think Coach Hesam can move this to Off-Topic. it's up to the moderators.

^

^

This  ^

Thank you guys but per CHIPC3's request I've taken down all my posts under this thread, removal of it is up to the moderators. There won't be anymore posts after 4/28/16.

Scooter I'm Hesam not Hamed, take care.

Thank you guys but per CHIPC3's request I've taken down all my posts under this thread, removal of it is up to the moderators. There won't be anymore posts after 4/28/16.

Sorry about that, Hesam.  :o

How is Hamed Haddadi related to NBA Talk? 

Talk about blowing things out of proportion. I simply asked how updating Hamed's current stats was NBA related. I never requested anything about taking posts down or removing or even moving a thread. Sorry to have hurt your feelings Hesam. 

Chipc3, " How is Hamed Haddadi related to NBA talk?" means "Prove to me why he's related to NBA talk because I think he doesn't", if it means something else then my English still needs improvement. And since I respect you guys I did as you wished and removed them.

I probably spent 150 hours putting this together and researching while Haddadi is neither my cousin nor do I get a dime from his millions for doing this. I only did it for the few who were interested to know how he's doing and where he ended up after his Grizz years. Then "the few" turned out to be 28,500 the size of a small town so I kept posting. I don't need a "thank you" but to complain about this did it for me, anyway he's gone, no need to know about him anymore, you take care too.

(Posted  my picture so after 8 years you can see the Iranian guy on the other side) :)

No. How is Hamed Haddadi related to NBA Talk means "how is he related to NBA Talk." If I wanted to call you out I would do so and there are plenty of people on the board who can testify that I have no problem calling people out. 

And to be clear, I never requested, suggested or hinted that you needed to take anything down. I simply asked why it was NBA related. The response that it started when he played in the NBA sufficed in my opinion. I am glad you are very interested in Hamed. I am happy that he is doing well overseas. He is not playing in the NBA and this isn't NBA related was my point. As I said, the simple answer of "the post started when he was in the NBA" was all that needed to be said. 

I don't know how you decided that 28,500 people are interested in reading what Hamed is doing overseas but if that many people are truly interested in him I am sure they would be just as interested if you posted the information in the proper forum. Heck, if you have 28,500 people, the population of a small town, interested in Hamed you can start a blog and make money posting his stats after every game. People will pay for that many eyes looking at the internet. 

He made it into the Playoffs 7th rank while being short of his 2 NBA team-mates (Mike Harris was injured, other one gone).

He averaged 26points/16 rebounds/4.9 assists/2blocks and .588 FG% even though he took a lot of 12-15 footer shots.

Harris is back from injury and they're playing good. His Chinese team-mates learned his Memphis D game and are leaving other teams in their dust.

The first Quarter-final game is Feb24, then Feb-26, March-1 against Shanghai S. NO.2 ranked team.

The games can be seen on youtube with a few hours delay as instructed in the previous post.

First FIBA Asia 2017 game vs. weaker India team got beat by 47 points.

Second game vs. Syria, nice assists:

8/13/2017 game Vs. Jordan  Hamed is back after injury that kept him out for about 6 months so he's a bit rusty. Still 17 points/7 rebounds/9 assists.