Sign in to follow this  
Arkm110

Hamed Haddadi Appreciation Thread

Centers, or forwards for that matter. The team is full of PGs and SGs (Rubio, Calderón, Rodríguez, Navarro, Llull, Fernández, Abrines), but has just one SF (Claver, who had to play PF last night) and two PFs (Reyes and Ibaka, both injuried). Anyway, Spain will usually play both Gasols together from the start if history means something.

Let's face it Hesam, HH is playing against scrubs in China.

He's a lot better than Yi Jianlian inside, and over there that's saying a lot.

FIBA stats can be inflated, depends on how the NT is structured and who they play against.

Just look at Andray Blatche.

And you cant just multiply stats to suit 40-minute ratings, or whatever. There are a lot of factors to consider. They are just estimates.

That guy at #4 - Denzel Bowles, that dude played here as an Import once

He can rebound at the same rate as Hamed, with Hamed only better in blocks.

First game semi-finals between Hamed's Qingdao and Liaoning is on Thursday Feb. 26th morning at 6:30am Memphis time. You can watch it on CCTV-5.

http://tv-online.in/cctv-5

Schedule on Calendar: http://basketball.realgm.com/international/league/40/Chinese-CBA/scores/2015-02-26/All

sweet will def be checking it out

He only played in 1.5 games, I saw him suddenly sit and drop, I think someone elbowed him on the head and he got a mild concussion. He sat through the other 1.5 games. NBA managers only look aT nba stats and they don't give him good pay or position. Phoenix Suns got into deep $hit in rebounding after they waved  Haddadi and the mess still continues but the managers are terrible. I doubt he returns to NBA.

Phoenix could use him now.

Blatche is in China with Xinjiang but Phili has couple more 6'11"s.

Hamed didn't play against the US team a few hours ago and Iran got their first loss. Sports-5 is blocking the live stream to the US. Do you have any no-virus links for tomorrow's game against Phili.?

PH doesnt have the size to matchup with Hamed later. We don't have the 6'11 guys on the roster right now. Tallest guy is 6'8. :D

I'm not sure if im allowed to post here, but you can check 'konansports'. They redirect the stream from sports5.

when is he  available for rejoining the Grizzlies?   :D

I guess the new NBA doesnt need plodding giant slow unskilled big men but he was such a force.   It seems like a  lot of teams could use him right now half half the teams out there don't have a anyone good

Insults and put-downs? Welcome to the NBA. You aren't good enough? You're toast. There is no NBA conspiracy against Hamed Haddadi. The NBA is all about money from top to bottom, and that starts with putting a product on the floor that will lead to cash flow. So if you as a player aren't good enough to hang with the rest of the pack, you will not make it unless you're like an 18 year old rookie with upside.

All you had to do was watch Hamed to know he didn't belong in the league - just couldn't keep up talent-wise. And imagine him now with all of the hyper-athletic/sweet-shooting big men taking over. He would be ridiculously outmatched.

All that said, I miss him. Definitely a fan favorite.

Issue was that Hamed couldn't play 20mins of NBA ball. He tires way too easily.

I love the guy no doubt, but he's effective when playing 10-15mins only.

And the centers this season are changing their game going outside-in, and that's a bad matchup for Hamed. 

He even had issues defending Dray Blatche last time, what more against NBA centers.

9-0 was their winning-streak, now at 11-0.

That makes much more sense. 

I miss  Hamed.  With Andersen likely out for the season, I wish we had Hamed instead of Hollins. I know Haddadi is slow, but he contributed some good minutes for the Grizz when he was here.