Sign in to follow this  
Arkm110

Hamed Haddadi Appreciation Thread

SC Grizz    0
wut? I said last year..

Ya. You quoted me saying "before last year" which would have been - 10-11. Just saw some one else pointed it out - thanks slippur!

It really wasn't a big deal, I just didn't appreciate what I perceived as a "call-out".

I think Hamed is doing great! Is there some conspiracy where we can never talk about ex-Grizz players anymore?

Thinking about going to post an ex-grizzlies NBA champion shout out thread and test Gman1... :lol:

slippur    0

Random guy: "Hey, she's not bad looking"

Hesam: "What are you talking about? she's one of the top 10 hottest girls. If we're going by non-supermodels, she's easily in the top 5 hottest girls in the world."

slippur    0

My point is, your "I told you so" attitude makes me want to root AGAINST Haddadi just so you're wrong. You aren't doing Haddadi any favors on this board.

We're praising the guy, there's literally NO reason to post these defensive paragraphs about how you've been saying how great he is for 4 years.

leaving thread now until Haddadi has another good game.

Iron Mike    0

Sometimes you wish you don't meet this kind of a player fan.

It ruins your opinion on a player.

I never claimed he's more that what he is.

You were comparing him to Marc Gasol, AND EVEN HAKEEM OLAJUWON.

TimBC    0

>

Hamed is a better defender

Bwah-hah. Guess you missed the article recently saying Marc may be the best defensive player in the NBA.

evergrizz    0

See what you can work out, Hesam. We wIll give you and the Suns, Pittman and 3yrs of regular FedEx'd Corky's BBQ shipped weekly for Haddadi. Of course, assuming you eat pork :unsure:/>

We do miss the big guy. :)/>

Edited by evergrizz

scooter    0

I wish the best for Haddadi. Never pouted over his lack of playing time in Memphis. It appeared all the Grizz players really liked him. Always cheering his teammates on, seemed to really have a good sense of humor and I loved that smile of his.

I know you are happy that he's there in Phoenix and get to go to the games and see your favorite player play.

Tell him all his fans back in Memphis have fond memories of him and hope he stays in the NBA a long time.

Like HH said when he went into the games here:..... "all the people here seem to like me"..... Haddadi the good guy. Glad to see he's getting more playing time in Phoenix

After 13 games Haddadi is still the only Suns-member with positive 11 in (+/-) category. The rest in order are: Marshall -43, Dudley -49, Tucker -52, Beasley -73, Scola -85, Dragic -88, Markeif M. -105, Marcus M. -107, and Johnson -146! O'Neal only played in 6 games with -60.

So Haddadi is a stat stuffer that makes others around him worse? ;)

TimBC    0
I wish he was still on the Grizzlies. He could have been given Marc some longer breaks against the right opponents.

Sure, but three games a year isn't gonna do it. ^_^

new_skool91    0

I definitely preferred Hadaddi to Pittman, no offense to Pittman, and it this point Haddadi would have been much better depending on the matchups in giving Marc some rest down the stretch.

Iron Mike    0

It would be nice if he did his part in knowing the system, he would've been a big piece to this playoff run.

I don't know the real picture behind Coach and Hamed, but what HH showed on the court sometimes gives headscratchers.

There were moments where he doesn't even know the play that is called.

I read a newss item about what team Marcus Camby will decide to play for. I would pay Haddadi 4x what I'd pay Camby to play the 2013-2014 season.

SC Grizz    0

Count me in as missing Who's Your Haddadi too.

Rumor has it the Knicks are looking into signing him. Hope it goes through and he stays in the NBA. He would likely be their only true back-up center unless Jeremy Tyler gets a roster spot.

ChickenYear    0
Yesterday I watched him at FIBA-Asia game of Iran vs. Malaysia, Iran was in group-C with (China, Korea and Malaysia), China and Korea are tough but Malaysia is bad. Iran beat Malaysia 115-25 :D/>/> Hamed only played 1 quarter and made 21points/9 Rebounds. Iran is playing Korea today(14 hours, 12minutes after this post). You can see the games at LSHunter and few other streamers. I haven't heard about Knicks but I don't like those Eastern teams, he'll be back in a few days, hopefully after winning the Asia games.

There are a lot of Iranians living in Manila right now. Wish I could get to see Haddadi but I can't because I'm too busy.