Sign in to follow this  
Arkm110

Hamed Haddadi Appreciation Thread

Is coachhesam included in the package? I hope not. :(/>

LilOJ was not included in OJ departure... he comes here time to time.

I say 50% he stay.

The problem for Hesam is that HH will be resign for us or will go to Europe. I do not see anyone signing him.

Father Pat    0
Just one question...how is hamed gonna play for the raps with his visa issues?

I believe HH got his work visa's from Canada, not the U.S. Other players have done this as well because it is an easier process than getting the visa from the U.S.

scooter    0

I liked Hamed, and I wish him the best. I hope he stays in the NBA and gets more of a chance to play. I would like nothing better than to make Hollins choke on his assessment of HH .

Hollins has us winning but imo, he is still an arrogant jerk.

El Guapo    0
To answer your question whether I would follow Hamed and forget Grizz, all I can say is : I never forget my friends.

I, for one, hope you stick around.

Arkm110    0
The news is so fresh that no one even knows they(Rudy+HH) would even get to Toronto! If they're not entered into a second trade then it'll be the decision of their coach whether to let him play or not and how he'd do plus fans plus friends might keep him there after this season or he might sign with another team here in NBA after this season or go back home to Iran. We'll know some of that by Feb-21.
The deal is official so we do know they would get there. Im only worried about his Visa

Arkm110    0
Visa is not a problem in Canada, they do everything we do here easier. I bet they'd pay him to become a Canadian citizen just so 5,000 more Iranians+ 4000 Canadians buy tickets to watch the games. The trade is complete but that doesn't guarantee that they'd stay there, either one of them might get re-traded to a 3rd team n the next 3 weeks. If they stay Hamed will feel even colder, Ahvaz weather was like Arizona, then cooler Memphis then chilly Toronto!
Ok so as long his visa isnt an issue, im happy. If he gets traded to another team, Im also happy

kboyar    0
good question.. i think we can..remember a team doing that last year i believe.. slim.
From the Coon NBA Salary Cap FAQ:

A team cannot reacquire a player they traded away during that season (a season being July 1 - June 30). If he is waived by his new team, then he cannot re-sign with his original team until the one-year anniversary of the trade, or until the July 1 following the end of his contract, whichever comes first. However, if a team trades a player's draft rights, they can reacquire the player during the same season.

So long to the best 7'2" cheerleader a team could ever have

fanboyslim    0

There are lots of Iranian people in Toronto. They're gonna love him there. I'm not sure why they would wave him now, that's not going to free up any salary and he can be a contributor.

Grinder 901    0

He never played much and when he did it was during garbage minutes or at the very end of quarters to give our bigs a small break. On that we can all agree on I am sure. I watch every game either on tv if its away or at the FEF for home games. I never understood the fans' love of Hamed. He had some moments where he ignited the crowd sure and I guess maybe it's because he never played that had everyone cheering for him. Either way I hope the best for him where ever he goes as I would any of our players.

Would be so awesome if the Thunder pick him up and they win a title with Thabeet + Haddadi.

Every time grizz play in Toronto he's had issues getting across the border. It would be a constant pain in the *** if he played for TOR and had to deal with immigration every single road game. Don't see that happening.