Sign in to follow this  
SixthMan

Grizzlies @ Thunder - 1/31/2012

I hope Tayshaun and Ed Davis are able to play and shut up the naysayers immediately..

YO

As do I. To make this trade now, right before a big game against a top western conference foe and not have players available seems strange. I would think to wait till the "All Star" break and make it happen then.

Griz 101

Blunder 95

As do I. To make this trade now, right before a big game against a top western conference foe and not have players available seems strange. I would think to wait till the "All Star" break and make it happen then.

Griz 101

Blunder 95

Well, when ya have the fish (Colangelo) on the line, ya gotta reel him in. Yes, it's probably not the most fortuitous time to make a deal considering the game tonite - but even if Conley and Rudy play against the Thunder in OKC, it ain't no guarantee (and yes, I know we beat them last time)...

This is the NBA, teams win short-handed all the time.

We need everyone to step up tonight, luer will see minutes, DA needs his shot back. I will miss the game but have it recorded, hope I like what I see. Will the new guys possibly be ready tomorrow?

No wonder it took so long for you to get validated. Low IQ people often don't make it to this board. So congratulations. Welcome to the many happy hours you might be able to spend here.

Ouch dude. I know he singled you out, but cold-blooded.

Regarding the game, I've got to be honest, I have no idea what to expect from the Grizzlies tonight. If we're going by history, I expect the remaining guys to rally around what is probably disappointing news to most of them.

That being said, the Thunder are a team that a rally will not be enough to beat them. If I had to guess, we keep it close, but they'll run away with it at the end.

Ha it's cool. I knew the risk of singling someone out especially on my first post. I have been reading these posts long before I decided to join in the "fun". It's crazy how long the validation process took though. Very excited about tonight and our immediate/long term future. With Rudy gone we will have more touches for our bigs and better spacing too.

Been checking for this all day...thanks !! What about Conley ? YO

No problem bro...all I'm hearing about Conley so far is that he is a game time decision.

I don't see the boys winning this one as short handed as they are. I'll be okay with a loss as long as I can tell they played their hearts out. I hope they prove me wrong and get the W. Luckily I kind of like OKC so I won't be COMPLETELY torn up about it.

May as well just sit Conley and let him continue to get that ankle healed up. He will be more of a liability on the court trying to guard Westbrook on a bum ankle than just letting Bayless and Wroten have at it.

On the bright side Jon Leuer time!!!

Looking at our roster only Tony Allen could guard KD so TA might have to play the whole game.

So we need the good TA if we want to win.

Looking at our roster only Tony Allen could guard KD so TA might have to play the whole game. So we need the good TA if we want to win.

I think DA will spend some time on him because we are so thin on perimeter players. Leuer will get some PF time with Zbo and Gasol.

Once again, a trade will force LH to play a new/young player like JL as it did with TW and CJOHNSON. Cool with me. February is so soft and a perfect opportunity to work kinks out on the job, very excited.

I think DA will spend some time on him because we are so thin on perimeter players. Leuer will get some PF time with Zbo and Gasol.
You are really high on Leuer but I'm not I hope I'm wrong but don't want to see him play especially at the Thunder.

The new guys will NOT be available tonight, per Jason Levien...

Oh.

I was hoping we could see Durantula vs Durantulite tonight. :unsure:

I would love to see a victory tonight and maybe the guys can grit one out, but let's just say I would not put my hard earned money on it. This being said I think it is a perfect opportunity to see what John can do. Let's get him in there.

You are really high on Leuer but I'm not I hope I'm wrong but don't want to see him play especially at the Thunder.

Don't know anything about him. Mostly being sarcastic because we only have nine players.

Nine players?

Or ten: "Now entering the game for Mike Conley .... Number TWOOOOOOOO ... LIIIIII O NELLL HOLLins! "

Ten-day contract, yeah?