Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SixthMan

Grizzlies @ Thunder - 1/31/2012

470 posts in this topic

Looking ahead to the other games, we have 3 days off after tomorrow. Than Wednesday is a NO TV game??? What is up with that?

Looking ahead to the other games, we have 3 days off after tomorrow. Than Wednesday is a NO TV game??? What is up with that?

Wow, just noticed that...

I know SportSouth has really picked up their coverage over recent years, but with a team as good as Memphis, you'd think that every game would be on either local or national TV. Maybe we'll get lucky and NBATV will pick it up.

2 playoff teams facing off and no TV coverage. meanwhile the Brooklyn Nets game Feb24 got moved to prime time on ESPN and completely wrecked my travel plans because now I have to stay in NYC that night instead of going home. originally was scheduled as 3:30pm EST now is at night.

Wow, just noticed that... I know SportSouth has really picked up their coverage over recent years, but with a team as good as Memphis, you'd think that every game would be on either local or national TV. Maybe we'll get lucky and NBATV will pick it up.
Well the Hawks gets Fox Sports South also, but wouldnt it be listed if they were only using their coverage? That blows. I dont have NBATV or League Pass and such. Ill have to stream it somewhere.

Wow, just noticed that... I know SportSouth has really picked up their coverage over recent years, but with a team as good as Memphis, you'd think that every game would be on either local or national TV. Maybe we'll get lucky and NBATV will pick it up.
This game is on TNT lol lets not be ignorant here

He means the Atlanta game.. :)

Atlanta does list the game as being on Sports South, so the network may have elected to use their announce team over ours. That is always an option the network can select.

According to Yahoo's TV Listings, the game will be on Sports South (channel 729 on U-verse).

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1360195200000&aid=tvschedule

Atlanta does list the game as being on Sports South, so the network may have elected to use their announce team over ours. That is always an option the network can select. According to Yahoo's TV Listings, the game will be on Sports South (channel 729 on U-verse). http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1360195200000&aid=tvschedule
Awesome

Back to this Thursdays game. Will the players be dressed? Hollins has a complicating post offense scheme with double screens and such. Maybe we will see a free flowing offense tomorrow working in the newer players.

I don't think the new grizz will be cleared to play for the OKC game. This really makes the Grizz even more short handed. And Gay not being there and replacing him with T.A. at Point Guard. OMG!

Conley might be out as well. Whatever. The Grizz probably should rest him some more. He's likely not at 100%; and trying to effectively cut and get up and down the court with that ankle injury is only going to aggravate the injury.

This looks like a safe bet for an OKC win.

Guys, it's "Money Ball" time with Hollinger as your Q.B., Levien as your G.M., and Pera as your Owner; with Timberlake singing the National Anthem to start the games. Welcome to the Circus.

GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY. The clowns, and the elephants are in the building.

Edited by scooter

I don't think the new grizz will be cleared to play for the OKC game. This really makes the Grizz even more short handed. And Gay not being there and replacing him with T.A. at Point Guard. OMG!

Conley might be out as well. Whatever. The Grizz probably should rest him some more. He's likely not at 100%; and trying to effectively cut and get up and down the court with that ankle injury is only going to aggravate the injury.

This looks like a safe bet for an OKC win.

Guys, it's "Money Ball" time with Hollinger as your Q.B., Levien as your G.M., and Pera as your Owner; with Timberlake singing the National Anthem to start the games. Welcome to the Circus.

GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY. The clowns, and the elephants are in the building.

I have been following these boards for some time now. I have been waiting for what felt forever to get validated. And here is my very first post.

You have got to be the most negative "fan" on here. You call more games as losses than wins. You seem to have that glass half empty way at looking at things. Now that you have said the sky is falling and all is lost, I actually feel better about our chances for this game.

So many posters on here need to just keep their negative, stupid thoughts to themselves.

Go Grizzlies!

I have been following these boards for some time now. I have been waiting for what felt forever to get validated. And here is my very first post. You have got to be the most negative "fan" on here. You call more games as losses than wins. You seem to have that glass half empty way at looking at things. Now that you have said the sky is falling and all is lost, I actually feel better about our chances for this game. So many posters on here need to just keep their negative, stupid thoughts to themselves. Go Grizzlies!
LOL GOAT first post

So many posters on here need to just keep their negative, stupid thoughts to themselves.

Go Grizzlies!

Another great first post! Welcome Grindhouse!

I have been following these boards for some time now. I have been waiting for what felt forever to get validated. And here is my very first post. You have got to be the most negative "fan" on here. You call more games as losses than wins. You seem to have that glass half empty way at looking at things. Now that you have said the sky is falling and all is lost, I actually feel better about our chances for this game. So many posters on here need to just keep their negative, stupid thoughts to themselves. Go Grizzlies!

OH how I've been wanting to say that forever! Great 1st Post and welcome to the Grizzlies bashing forums! :)

Griz are gonna lose this one, no doubt.

I'll watch, but Durrant is gonna score 40+ easily without anyone to guard him.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a ticket holder and a big fan of this team. I have faith that we will come out aggressive and play them as hard as we can. Let's send Rudy out with a big fat W!!!

Must be something wrong with me because I think going into every game that we can come out with the win. The team came out flat on Monday and clawed their way to an impressive win. They didnt give up. As a fan, I plan on supporting them and not going into every game as a defeatist.

Ehh, while not a fan at all of the trade, sometimes the game after a major trade or injury, a team with respond with an upset.

I could see that happening here.

Or, a 20 point blowout loss, either one.

I don't know if we will have enough firepower to get this done without any of the new players but I REALLY,REALLY hope we win.

I have been following these boards for some time now. I have been waiting for what felt forever to get validated. And here is my very first post.

You have got to be the most negative "fan" on here. You call more games as losses than wins. You seem to have that glass half empty way at looking at things. Now that you have said the sky is falling and all is lost, I actually feel better about our chances for this game.

Go Grizzlies!

Actually no. "Itiswhatitis" has me beat.

No wonder it took so long for you to get validated. Low IQ people often don't make it to this board.

So congratulations. Welcome to the many happy hours you might be able to spend here.

Actually no. "Itiswhatitis" has me beat. No wonder it took so long for you to get validated. Low IQ people often don't make it to this board. So congratulations. Welcome to the many happy hours you might be able to spend here.

Actually we're here to support this team not make it worst.

Actually we're here to support this team not make it worst.

And just how am I making the team "worst"? A lot of people on this board have negative opinions about how the coach, F.O., players, etc.... are performing. That doesn't make the team worse. I doubt if they read this board. And even if they do, reading a bunch of post (good or bad) is not going to affect how they perform.

Get real.

Ps; I complement as well as criticize. See my post #4 in this thread. And I'm going to continue to state my opinions whether you, Grizz2413, or anyone else likes it or not. As long as I stay within the boundaries of civility, I see nothing so terrible about my posts. The Mods will warn me when I do.