Sign in to follow this  
SixthMan

Grizzlies & Nets - 1/25/2013

Big game for Rudy... I think this is the type of game that will set his future.

I feel like every game is going to be, then he kinda just goes out and does the normal. I'm waiting on his dominance to sink into his head. He could be such a force WHEN he has his assertiveness

I hope the Griz win this one, but I can see them dropping this one too. The Nets are playing really good basketball right now and we're still looking for answers at this point. I'm in more of a "Wait and see" mood for this one.

Go Griz!!

anyone else watching the cavs game? mo aint starting

mo was in while I was watching. he was playing some lazy man defense! B)

Read some interesting things about Leuer in Tillery's blog. Said in practice, he went right around Haddadi and dunked. The guys erupted. Maybe the kid will be aggressive and try to make the most of being on a playoff caliber team for the rest of this year. Plus, I believe the guy can shoot for a 6-10 player. Hope Lionel actually puts Leuer out on the court for a couple mins and sees what he can do.

Leuer is quick but remember he's only 6'10"/228 as opposed to Hamed's 265/7'2", hamed is probably 270+ by now so anyone 4" shorter and 40 pounds lighter can out-speed him. But when it comes to rebounding, strength, wingspan and defensive effectiveness again Hamed had the advantage.