Sign in to follow this  
memphis slim

Some 'mo Appreciation

20120313_pjc_ad8_225_extra_large_medium.jpg

thanks to 'mo for the time here.

i think that he worked on parts of his game and he was a big part of last year for sure.

here is to a long & prosperous career.

slim.

I am grateful Mo came here last season in exchange for Xavier Henry. He helped the team tremendously. He just became too expensive.

I am grateful Mo came here last season in exchange for Xavier Henry. He helped the team tremendously. He just became too expensive.

That is a crock of ****. He's just the odd man out. The Grizzlies tried to pay Ray Allen and Jason Terry TWICE what they paid Speights. Speights signed to a bargain deal for us. I mean it's not a crazy deal of a contract but it certainly isn't what's got us into the luxury game. He's just the odd man out.

I disagree Chip. In today's big man market, we got both him and DA at a bargain price.

I disagree Chip. In today's big man market, we got both him and DA at a bargain price.
He can adequately defend himself, but I don't think he's suggesting that Mo wasn't a good value, it's just that for our particular fiscal condition and the manner in which he was being used, he was too expensive. Odds are after his run with Cleveland his next deal will be double what he got here. He was putting up double-double numbers when he started.

He can adequately defend himself, but I don't think he's suggesting that Mo wasn't a good value, it's just that for our particular fiscal condition and the manner in which he was being used, he was too expensive. Odds are after his run with Cleveland his next deal will be double what he got here. He was putting up double-double numbers when he started.

Bingo

sums it up nicely. And I'm looking at Cleveland and thinking they probably aren't going to kick Tristan Thompsen to the curb yet and Zeller. Mo might not be the instant fantasy stud I was thinking he'd be in Cleveland. Definitely would like to see him do well though. He has a great opportunity at least.

I think Mo's value around the league greatly increased during his time with the Grizzlies. He did a very good job filling in while Zach and DA were injured.

I hope he gets a good opportunity in Cleveland. He will be missed here.

Gonna miss you MO! Was one of our most important players last season. Stepped in and replaced Z-Bo. His a Grizz at heart, a grit n grind guy. He's gonna be big in Cleveland. I reckon he can average 14 & 8 given starter's minutes.

Also gonna miss Wayne and Josh.

Sorry. I'm late on this. But I loved Mo. I hope he remains a starter for Cleveland. And if not, I hope he starts for another team. He's at his best when starting. Good Luck, MO. You gave us your best. No one can ask for more than that.

Big Mo and Wayne Ellington came up big for the Cavs off the bench tonight. Speights had 17pts and 5 boards. Ellington had 12 points and went 3-4 from three. Both guys played some crucial minutes down the stretch and Uncle Drew closed it out. Glad to see Speights and Ellington fitting in up there...

Big Mo and Wayne Ellington came up big for the Cavs off the bench tonight. Speights had 17pts and 5 boards. Ellington had 12 points and went 3-4 from three. Both guys played some crucial minutes down the stretch and Uncle Drew closed it out. Glad to see Speights and Ellington fitting in up there...

Expect Mo of the same.