Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SixthMan

Grizzlies @ Bulls - 1/19/2013

252 posts in this topic

We look much better pushing the ball in transition and Rudy seems to be able to dribble to the rim when there is good spacing.

Think gasol has gotten the reputation of being soft(he is) by the officials. So he doesn't get calls that he should.

I know everybody thinks Conley isnt a playmaker but I believe if we get out and run his assists would really go up. Hard to get assists when all we do is dump it down to zbo.

Noah or Gasol? Who would you take?

Not sure. But they are the top two glue guy centers in the league

Talent taking over

This. I almost feel sorry for Thibs. Even with Rose I felt that CHI was undertalented. Oh well, let's just hope we don't lose this game.

Will the FS broadcast recording of the game be online or on TV tomorrow?

It's on NBATV right now. CH-156 on Dish

Bayless' shots are super bricks, they come nowhere close to going in.

Thats funny he has taken 2 shots 1 got nothing but twine & he misses on the 3pt shot. This site is becoming real crazy. No one would believe that we have an 8 pt lead. God you guys should try following toranto for a while then maybe these guys wont seem so bad.

Not sure. But they are the top two glue guy centers in the league

Don't forget the other glue center, even if he really is more of a power forward, in Al Horford.

I know everybody thinks Conley isnt a playmaker but I believe if we get out and run his assists would really go up. Hard to get assists when all we do is dump it down to zbo.

Conley is an average facilitator who just like every other perimeter player on this team Our half court offense brings there shortcomings to the forefront.

he isn't a natural playmaker but he can still be effective if used correctly.

Thats funny he has taken 2 shots 1 got nothing but twine & he misses on the 3pt shot. This site is becoming real crazy. No one would believe that we have an 8 pt lead. God you guys should try following toranto for a while then maybe these guys wont seem so bad.

Most of the old timers, who were around for Barone ball and Iavaroni, just shake our heads at everybody complaining about a team that is 25-13. There were three seasons in a row just a few years ago where the Grizzlies didn't win 25 games in an entire season. Too many newbies weren't around for the lean years.

Noah or Gasol? Who would you take?

Gasol because he actually can become a force on both sides of the ball. Plus he already is a leader and our defensive anchor.

First quarter, Bulls no turnovers, Grizzlies five. Bull 22-18.

Second quarter, Bulls six turnovers, Grizzlies one. Grizzlies 26-12.

As the turnovers go, so goes the Grizzlies offense.

First quarter, Bulls no turnovers, Grizzlies five. Bull 22-18. Second quarter, Bulls six turnovers, Grizzlies one. Grizzlies 26-12. As the turnovers go, so goes the Grizzlies offense.

Yep. We have to force TO's in order to have a chance at getting some quick scores.

Wonder how that affects josh smith trade talk

He is leaving. The way that they are playing right now, doesn't bode well for the future. Time to break it up and tank for 2014