Sign in to follow this  
jacklvyn

Bucks' Ellis, Hornets' Vasquez Named Players Of Week

I reckon Hollins just figured out that there is a certain minimum level of defensive excellence that he requires no matter who is on the court, and he couldn't achieve it with Vasquez. Despite GV's gaudy numbers, he's in the minus most nights.

As opposed to Ellington, Speights, Conley for much of his early career, Rudy now and then, and ZBo?

I guess Steve Nash couldn't make on this team either.

As opposed to Ellington, Speights, Conley for much of his early career, Rudy now and then, and ZBo?

I guess Steve Nash couldn't make on this team either.

This is where I will have to agree with Vernon he once said that Lionel does not like certain personality types. He likes more low key respectful players. GV was a fiery dude which is why most fans liked him. Lionel always wore him out like he does every backup no named Conley.

Tony Allen would never had made it 2 seasons with us I it wasn't for Xavier injury forcing him into the lineup.

Mike Conley and Wayne Ellington, Qpon are hollins type of guys.

Congratulations to Greivis on his first triple double in leading the Hornets to a road win tonight against the Hawks. 21 points, 12 assists, 11 rebounds.

The grot office traded Vasquez, not Hollins. He was used while he was here.

Arenas was used a bit, until he injured his finger (or hand) and he became very inefficient.

But ultimately, Hollins doesn't have the best track record developing players. But then again he's never been in a situation where that should have been the priority.