Sign in to follow this  
SixthMan

Grizzlies & Cavaliers - 11/26/2012

The Cavs almost beat the Heat the other day, so don't think the Cavs are a cakewalk.

The Grizzlies are gelling like never before, and the record shows it. Great job, Coach Hollins, other coaches and management for developing such a solid TEAM style team, not a one or two superstars style team like most.

Go Grizzlies!!

I'm more worried about the Toronto game (and Grizz Killer Lowry) than I am the Cavs. A letdown Wednesday will cost us.

You might want to watch for JB7. Lowry is the reason that JB7 got dumped by the Raps. He could go nuts on them, depending on how The Train wants to use him.

is this game on the tube, i have xfinity and i cant find it

I have Xfinity as well and get all the games on Fox sports south, channel 26 in Nashville

Im about to head downtown. Crowd will probably suck on a cold, rainy Monday but I will be there with my banner and beer screaming my head off!

btw the Grizz are favored by 12.5 tonight.

You might want to watch for JB7. Lowry is the reason that JB7 got dumped by the Raps. He could go nuts on them, depending on how The Train wants to use him.

Really good point.

Hmmm I was thinking about how people love BBQ and ribs in Memphis so how about something like

THE BBQ IS READY or

BRING IN THE BBQ

I LOVE ME SOME BBQ

for when our bench players are on the floor

Because BBQ is fresh, hot, and satisfying the bench will come in fresh and let our starters get some rest, hot because if they get on a roll there's nothing teams can do but watch ala Ellington vs Miami Q-pon vs Okc etc and satisfying because we finally have a bench that can produce.

Chris herington just twitted MC11 is out with flu like symptoms. JB to get the start. I'm guessing we will see Selby tonight.

Well the bad news is you never want to see a starter like WC11 out even for 1 day but the good news JB7 was a 20pt man as a starter in Torainto so maybe we won't loose to much tonight.

MC11* lose*

Sorry ;)

yikes loaded up on grizz -4 in a teaser. I think im okay still, felt a lot better with MC11 in the game though...

Where'd you get -4? line was -12!

Where'd you get -4? line was -12!

3 team 8 point teaser. Pays out -110, if you can't pick winners at a good clip with 8 points, you shouldnt be betting