Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZBo Knows

Eddie Curry

17 posts in this topic

is availible... :ph34r:

ok... before the jokes start coming in and some of you blow your tops for even mentioning Curry he actually looked in shape when I watched the Mavs play the Lakers. He was a big body that held his own in the paint against one of the best frontcourts in the NBA.

201210302316837670579-p2.jpeg

if hamed can't see the floor, how is he?

They are about tit for tat. I'd rather take a chance on Greg Oden when he gets healthy

They are about tit for tat. I'd rather take a chance on Greg Oden when he gets healthy

Agreed.

I would rather wait until nearer signing deadline and take a chance on Oden and avoid further lux tax as well.

Besides, Curry most likely will land somewhere before then anyway.

There's a reason Curry is available. If Kaman had not been hurt, Curry would never have been in a Mavs uniform. Kaman is coming back, and Murphy was signed to replace Dirk. It's simple math (besides the fact that Curry sucks) why he was cut.

There's a reason Curry is available. If Kaman had not been hurt, Curry would never have been in a Mavs uniform. Kaman is coming back, and Murphy was signed to replace Dirk. It's simple math (besides the fact that Curry sucks) why he was cut.

Good points. Another thing that fans don't take into account is how some of these players are in the locker room. Most of the time we have no idea if a player is a jerk or not, but the teams do. I don't know how Curry is with his teammates, but I can't help but wonder with him.

Wouldn't mind holding out and picking up Oden for dirt cheap. That would be a genius move and couldn't hurt that Conley Sr is his agent. That way if Zbo needs to get traded or amnestied to get under luxury tax (not advocating just mentioning). Then we could move Mo back to PF and have either he or Darrell as the future starter and Oden backup Gasol.

That would be biggest Frontcourt period.

I would play Darrell with Gasol

and Mo with Oden

But im dreaming not gonna happen but it is intriguing.

Our front court is NOT out problem!

I agree with this statement to some degree, but the front court isn't perfect either. That said I'm not advocating Eddy Curry. Dude lost a lot of weight and looked pretty good against Los Angeles, but his game is not what we need. We could use a big man who has the hops to get up and alter shots above the rim (Jerome Jordan), which is why I wanted Jordan to stay with us, but it is what it is.

I agree with this statement to some degree, but the front court isn't perfect either. That said I'm not advocating Eddy Curry. Dude lost a lot of weight and looked pretty good against Los Angeles, but his game is not what we need. We could use a big man who has the hops to get up and alter shots above the rim (Jerome Jordan), which is why I wanted Jordan to stay with us, but it is what it is.

Agreed. I like Zbo and Marc, but that is the most unathletic front court in the NBA. We need a shotblocker. I like Hamed, but I think Jerome Jordan would have been the better back up to keep.