Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies @ Timberwolves - 4/17/2012

270 posts in this topic

<_< the guy is totally off why do you believe someone would give him TH, man you are overreacting; that is really you 'southbluffsgrizzfan' ?

lilomayo

Rudy played like this before the injury. Hope his game is coming back now.

Next guy is Z-bo though.

I think Zbo is actually coming around. He had what 15 or 16 tonight and as was pointed out, he made good decisions.

It is time for Zach to take his spot in the starting lineup. Right now we are starting Speights to play the first 8 mins in the game, a couple mins in the 2nd qtr and a couple mins to start the 2nd half. But overall, he isnt really doing much. The playoffs will overwhelm him.

Its time to get Zach back with the starters. OJ isnt going to get him the ball anymore, OJ is just shooting for himself the past couple games. No need to keep Zbo with OJ and the 2nd unit.

Guess we saw who was the closer for the Grizzlies tonight. But best of all...

charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg

Gasol is injured and HH plays well. LH takes HH out and put Gasol in. And now it's a 1 point game!

At the rate he was going, HH only had 4 more minutes before he fouled out anyway.

Well, a win is a win. It was certainly ugly, but at least we manned up at the end. Props to OJ for hustling after those loose balls!! But, ****** boy, know when to shoot and when not to!

Maybe this game will get Z-BO into a groove! Liked seein he and Rudy workin hard out there!

Would've liked to have seen Marc rest, but at least he isn't injured too badly. Way to step in HH!!!

Where was Arenas? Did I miss something?

<_< the guy is totally off why do you believe someone would give him TH, man you are overreacting; that is really you 'southbluffsgrizzfan' ?

My goodness, I was exaggerating to make the point that OJ was horrendous and just like the other night, he would not stop. We won in spite of him.

There are some on here who think OJ can do no wrong. My point was that tonight he was not team hero, but almost team goat. He is feast or famine. He is really really really good when he is on and he is horrible when he is bad and there just doesnt seem to be any middle ground.

lilomayo

I get your point but everybody know that doesn't make sense so why you should have a problem with that let him say and go away...even him will not call him a TH today... I hope OJ get back on track soon, this is just GTG dream the guy was balling out there and really helped us lately, he is a big part of our run and save us from other close games like this... I don't see lack of effort out there but I see him lost some of his confidence. LH must start to wo0rk better withhis team... OJ example show just how he make some bad decisions... he was hot on the 1st than he get him out and take him out of rhytmn than he went with him back on the 4th hlping he would give us a run to win the game... I don't get it ?But the main blame should be on OJ... get back on the court Juice and work hard out there, you have to figure how to get back on track.

I think Zbo is actually coming around. He had what 15 or 16 tonight and as was pointed out, he made good decisions.

It is time for Zach to take his spot in the starting lineup. Right now we are starting Speights to play the first 8 mins in the game, a couple mins in the 2nd qtr and a couple mins to start the 2nd half. But overall, he isnt really doing much. The playoffs will overwhelm him.

Its time to get Zach back with the starters. OJ isnt going to get him the ball anymore, OJ is just shooting for himself the past couple games. No need to keep Zbo with OJ and the 2nd unit.

16 and 11....not too shabby! Hopefully this will get him on track. Totally agree with the last statement you made as well regarding OJ. It's what I was tryin to say earlier about him not playing his 6th man role. I got nothin against OJ either, but the past couple games, he's really strayed from team ball on offense.

Good news Rudy is on Playoff mode.

Bad news Gasol and Conley are in preseason mode.

I'm pretty sure rest will fix that.

How is Conley in preseason mode with 16 and 8?

My goodness, I was exaggerating to make the point that OJ was horrendous and just like the other night, he would not stop. We won in spite of him.

There are some on here who think OJ can do no wrong. My point was that tonight he was not team hero, but almost team goat. He is feast or famine. He is really really really good when he is on and he is horrible when he is bad and there just doesnt seem to be any middle ground.

No you were exaggerating when you said like he was taking bad shoots...he was open from the 3, MC feed him in the corner why should he not take his shoot. If he don't we probably would not find a open shoot.. he tryed to attack the basket but doesn't work either, he was trying out there but not fall at all. If the coach feel the same as you that he would not make a thing to save his life take him out.. it is simple but he didn't... I would take him out in the 4th today usually I don't but today yes... special with Barea giving a hard time to MC... TA would be a better answer.

I'm going to Walmart.

LOL! Just remember to always keep beer in the fridge. Saves time and gas.

Whoever on this board wants to disagree, go ahead. Im calling it now, Grizz win the NBA Championship and RUDY GAY wins the MVP. Rudy is red hot right now folks, imagine how he's gonna be in his FIRST EVER playoff series.

Whoever on this board wants to disagree, go ahead. Im calling it now, Grizz win the NBA Championship and RUDY GAY wins the MVP. Rudy is red hot right now folks, imagine how he's gonna be in his FIRST EVER playoff series.

If that happen...

Smile.jpg

I will be all smiles.

This picture is fun man. :lol:

He'll be nervous at first

I can see that happen in the 1st qurter of the 1st game, Zbo really carried us on that win in SA... I hope Gasol and Zbo get touchs in the begin to make him confortable to do his job out there.

Ugly win.....Can't believe the Grizz were so cold in the fourth quarter. Rudy to the rescue. He's great!!!!

I tried to record the game and it didn't happen. Wish I could have watched that. Luckily, we play tonight so I'm ready for some revenge on the Hornets!