Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reisen

We Will Win The Nba This Year

great teams reload each year. This great team can go really far this year. How many times has a Lebron team dominated all 82 games only to get disappointed in the post-season? But that's what frontrunners do. This team of Grizz for me it's us and no one else. I'm all in. It's Grizz and the rest . 6 teams could make it? all 30 teams could make it. But for me it's Grizz or nothing. Grizz make it and I dont care one **** about the rest.

B) Yeah...

I think Miami wins it this year. I like your confidence, but I don't think Memphis has a great chance of winning it this season.

You may have been correct until we signed Arenas...I see him becoming Hibachi again in the playoffs...

Remember 2006, only four years ago...

You may have been correct until we signed Arenas...I see him becoming Hibachi again in the playoffs...

Remember 2006, only four years ago...

umm...... I am not math genius but I think 2006 was 6 years ago.

My bad....six years ago...He still has the ability to be one of the best scorers in the N.B.A....I LOVE THE LITTLE BOW AT THE END OF THAT 60 POINT SHOOT-FEST!!!!

Yes, I remember. I just think Miami has too many weapons for Memphis to handle in a 7 game series - if it were to come down to those 2 teams.

In the fourth quarter, they don't. :P

umm...... I am not math genius but I think 2006 was 6 years ago.

Are you sure about that???

Great catch.

I really believe we will win the championship, this team is amazing and i have high expectations to make the finals and win the first ring this year

Mad ?

Mad; no.

Delusional; yes.

Mad; no.

Delusional; yes.

I wouldn't say delusional. We have a very long shot but we do have a shot. As several NBA analysts have mentioned, we are a matchup nightmare for most top ranked teams and we could very well pull a series of upsets. Likely? No. Impossible? Neither.

The Grizzlies were swept by San Antonio and have never won their division but people are thinking we could win a championship?

well we do play the toughest division in the league. Dallas and Spurs have been to the Finals how many times of the last 12 years? we stand a shot. But I will definitely stay off the boards if we lose round1. People will be claiming we should trade the whole team, fire Hollins, and god knows what if that happens. myself included. hah!

Actually that will happen pretty much unless we lose an OT game 7. Big expectations for this team

The Grizzlies were swept by San Antonio and have never won their division but people are thinking we could win a championship?

Dallas didn't win division last year and won championship - anything is possible.

Dallas didn't win division last year and won championship - anything is possible.

Yep. And everyone thought Miami was going to dominate and win the championship last year. Everyone also didn't think Dallas would sweep the Lakers in the playoffs.

No one thought the Spurs would lose to an 8th seed last year.

The regular season doesn't correlate with the playoffs. If it did, there would be a lot of history changed. I can't believe Chip even said that unless it was sarcasm.

I wouldn't say delusional. We have a very long shot but we do have a shot. As several NBA analysts have mentioned, we are a matchup nightmare for most top ranked teams and we could very well pull a series of upsets. Likely? No. Impossible? Neither.

You are right. The Grizz winning the NBA championship this year comes closer to being irrational than delusional.

Bump to re-state

We have a tough loss but we gonna win for sure

¡ GO GRIZZ !