Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies @ Spurs - 4/12/2012

373 posts in this topic

I have a feeling they aren't going to want to lose 2 in a row at home....so Pop will probably play his vets to win. However I'd like the Grizz to spoil that party. I thought for sure the Clips would fall to OKC and San Anton would beat the Lakers in SA. Both were wrong, so we gotta win this one. Thanks.

they have actually lost 2 in a row already. One was in Utah when Pops left the Big 3 in San Antonio and the Laker game in SA the other night when the Big 3 played.

What are the odds of San Antonio having a 3 game losing streak with 2 of those games coming at the AT&T Center? I would say not very high.

I have no doubt that Memphis CAN beat SA in SA, but I just dont know if it will be tonight and there is nothing wrong with that. Grizz have been great.

What sucks is OKC not being able to beat the Clips at OKC and SA with the Big 3 not being able to beat LAL without Kobe on the Spurs home court. That is just ridiculous.

Look for Timmy D, "Flop" Ginobili, and the French Flash T Parker to be extra motivated for us tonight. They know we have been hot and I believe they want to beat us badly to send us a message that this year wont be like last year. Just my humble opinion.

Watch for Gay to be big tonight as well.

This ^. I really hope Rudy step up... I will criticize him if do not show up in the playoffs.

Watch for Gay to be big tonight as well.

I hope your right. I hope Qpon has a good game tonight he is one of my favorite suprises on this team.

This ^. I really hope Rudy step up... I will criticize him if do not show up in the playoffs.

You know that Rudy is salivating for some playoff experience. It had to be hard to sit through it last year when Grizzlies were playing so well.

Is it me..Or will this game bring back flashbacks from last year? Think we all know why :)

You know that Rudy is salivating for some playoff experience. It had to be hard to sit through it last year when Grizzlies were playing so well.

I know... I made that point just to make him prove me that. He has to prove that to everybody.

So the Spurs Big 3 rests against everyone, but us. I see how it is. I'll take it as a compliment.

They want us... and here is no different; we want them. We will see each other in the second round I hope.