Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Notorious O.D.K.

Lamar Odom Kicked Off Of Mavs

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Boston Celtics!

(yes I mean next season)

I know his head is still in LA but heart and home are the Northeast (Queens, Univ. Rhode Island)

yep....it is crazy....he is the former 6th man of the year. Now he's being cut from a struggling Mavs team. Maybe he should get off the series drama Khloe and Lamar and focus a bit more on B-ball.

During Saturday’s game I regularly looked at the Dallas bench during time outs with my binoculars bench. Pre-game Mark Cuban was chatty even stopping to talk with the grizz superfans during warm-ups. During the game I noticed he was not his normal animated self – he just sat in the second row at the end of the bench with his arms crossed looking irritated most of the time.

If the “are you in or out” confrontation really happened during halftime that could explain his mannerisms. Either that or he was just tired of watching his team getting waxed...

I have never been a fan of Lamar Odom. The guy has talent, he's just not a night in and night out player. He's a guy that shows up one night and the next night he might not. You never know with this guy.

With the Lakers he came to play probably about 60% of the time. With the Mavericks it's 0%. So it's easy to say that with the Mavs, Lamar has been the more consistent than he has ever been in his career.