Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wells

Pick Eleven: Final Destination

Pick Eleven   21 members have voted

1. 1. At the end of this set, the Grizzlies record for the set will be...

• 10 - 1 or better.
    • 9 - 2.
    • 8 - 3.
    • 7 - 4.
    • 6 - 5.
    • 5 - 6.
    • 4 - 7.
    • 3 - 8.
    • 2 - 9.
    • 1 - 10 or worse.
  2. 2. For fun, the Grizzlies will be what seed in the playoffs?

• Lottery Bound

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

I didn't predict it but I was very nervous about the game coming at the end of Redemption Week with the team beating 3 teams they hadn't beaten all season, especially Utah and Phoenix who were chasing the last playoff spot. The Hornets were 3-1 in their last four games and the only loss was to the Lakers by two points. They have been very good since EricGordon returned to the lineup.

It's not nearly as surprising as the loss at home to Toronto in my opinion.

Was there anyone who predicted the New Oreleans game as a loss? That was probably the biggest fluke of the season.

I did. But I have the Grizz winning the remaining 6 games. Please pull for me.

PS: I will still lose the contest, but the most important issue is that the Grizzlies win the remaining games.

I figured we would lose either the Twolves or Hornets game. My head told me to go with the Hornets since we played them twice. Knowing that it's hard to sweep a team in the regular season, I knew it would be one of those teams.

I think my 9-2 record will end up coming true. I don't think we will lose again unless the team decides to rest their starters.

Three games left and the Grizzlies are at six and two. Three game home stand to finish the season. Let's be loud enough at the Grindhouse that they have to tie the roof down!

Make that 7 - 2! Next game - Cleveland Cavaliers for the Pick'Em Game. After that, we'll know who the final two will be. Good luck to all remaining competitors.

And our final two contestants are an all capital affair! Coming in with a 9 - 2 selection out of Memphis, we have BHZMAFIA! And in the other corner, selecting 8 - 3, the man from South of the state line in Horn Lake, SNAUZ! Good Luck, gentlemen, and may the best man win. Me, I'm going with the guy who used TPIR strategy.

If the Clippers lose 2 games even I will be rooting for you BHZMAFIA.

GO GRIZZ!

Well I can finish with four perfect pick weeks out of 6. Only won twice but I was close. Not bad over 66 games.

Congrats to the finalists and Bzmafia, your squeeze play on me worked.

Tonights game completes my 9-2 prediction for the last 11 games. I won't win again but having two outright wins and losing 2 tie-breakers makes me feel pretty good about what I did this season predicting outcomes.

I also picked the Grizzlies to finish in 4th place in the West.

Yep, Chip, you done good. Just have to make sure you didn't know that Tonya Harding guy. How exactly did Zach get hurt again? ;):P:lol:

Tonights game completes my 9-2 prediction for the last 11 games. I won't win again but having two outright wins and losing 2 tie-breakers makes me feel pretty good about what I did this season predicting outcomes.

I also picked the Grizzlies to finish in 4th place in the West.

Well; isn't that special....... Rolling eyes, and hoping you don't strain your arm from patting yourself on the back so much.

Well; isn't that special....... Rolling eyes, and hoping you don't strain your arm from patting yourself on the back so much.

I think I sprained my wrist but I will recover!

And don't think you wouldn't do the same if you had been as lucky as I was this season. ;)

I think I sprained my wrist but I will recover!

And don't think you wouldn't do the same if you had been as lucky as I was this season. ;)

He baited you and you didn't bite. Well done B)