Sign in to follow this  
lilojmayo

Oj Mayo The Best Sg In The Nba 2012-2013?

here are a few sg's id take over mayo (in no particular order)

1 rodney stuckey

2.jarrd bayless

3.d wade at 40 yrs old

4. kobe at 45

5. manu (nah refuse to root for this guy)

5. jason terry

6. j harden

7. the guy who starts in front of harden

8. marcus thornton

You must be watching tonight's game. LOL!

You must be watching tonight's game. LOL!

Like I said OJ has the talent to be that guy but he must bring it consistently.

1 rodney stuckey

2.jarrd bayless

3.d wade at 40 yrs old

4. kobe at 45

5. jason terry

6. j harden

8. marcus thornton

Really?! Put them in the LH system and more important with LH rotations and you will see what you get.

ap-201204062110762243755.jpg

OJ Mayo is right now the 5th best SG in the NBA. No question asked. This playoffs he is going HAM!!!

This is such a radical difference from what you were saying about OJ two weeks ago.

But isn't that a good thing?

For us, yes. I worry about liloj though. This can't be good for his psyche.

Oj needs to remain a Grizzly. He is getting better and better. He went from not being not even close to to handle the point guard position to actually being very important when he has to spell MC there. Yes, he is primarily a shooter but he still has shown he can assist other players in getting their shots.

He is a much, much better defender. His all around game has improved and for those that point out his inconsistency from time to time; please realize it happens with all most all our players. Only Haddadi is consistent. And that's because he doesn't play long enough to be able to judge that. :D

Whether we can afford to keep him is another question. But I sure hope we do.

Here's what really sucks. It's game to game with some posters on this board. It seldom fails. One game, either the Grizz suck or (pick your player) so and so sucks. :rolleyes:

Am I wrong for saying

I'd rather have a Starting OJ Mayo next season over Dwyane Wade who is clearly on the decline and injury prone?

Kobe went 3-21 two games ago and he missed his first 15 shots of the game. The game before that Kobe went 7-25, and three games before that he went 5-17, but no one is calling Kobe inconsistent. I understand that Kobe is more consistent than OJ has been this season, but OJ proved he can be pretty consistent his first two seasons when he averaged 18 PPG. Also, OJ is a much better player now than he was in his first two seasons, so I don't see why he couldn't become consistent again as a starter for the grizzlies or for another team.

But Kobe is like 85 years old with three broken arms and one good leg.

ap-201204062110762243755.jpg

OJ Mayo is right now the 5th best SG in the NBA. No question asked. This playoffs he is going HAM!!!

Without any question, OJ Mayo is absolutely the best SG for the Grizzlies that wears #32.

1 rodney stuckey

2.jarrd bayless

3.d wade at 40 yrs old

4. kobe at 45

5. jason terry

6. j harden

8. marcus thornton

whatever you are smoking sir you need to get it legalized and sell it and become a billionaire because we can all see its that good.... HATER!

I'm surprised this thread wasn't titled "OJ Mayo the best player at any position in the entire history of the NBA and in fact all sports, professional or amateur, in the known universe 2012-2013"

And it didn't even mention his off-season hobbies of nuclear physics, simultaneous translation and sculpture.

...... why did we let OJ go for nothing

He can only do it starting. He will have a good season because the psychological shackles of being labelled a bench player are no longer holding him back. He will have at least one 40+ point game too, maybe even 50.

He's 13-18 from the three point line in the last two games? Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

But the Mavs will still stuck and TA will shut the water off on him when we play them!!

I was saying the same thing people seem to forget that his rookie year he was the 2nd leading rookie scorer behind D Rose Hollins favored Rudy and wanted to run the offense threw him. Wait until Dirk get back Dallas will be scary

Don't forget we gave up K-Love for him. We knew he was a special player. He is. Dallas is a good fit for him. We just could not afford to keep him. OKC couldn't afford to keep Hardin. It happens.