Sign in to follow this  
southbluffsgrizzfan

Demarre Carroll And Jamaal Tinsley Are.....

Shane Battier gets a surprise delivery of Bud Light.

Battier told Steve Aschburner of NBA.com that he tries to drink the same beer and doesn’t want to chance his luck by switching to another brand. The comments came in March, amid the Heat’s historic 27 game win streak, after Miami came back from a 27-point deficit in Cleveland to beat the Cavaliers:

“Well, I try to drink the same beer – Bud Light – but that’s about it. You never know. I don’t want to chance luck and switch up brands, so I’m staying loyal to Bud Light.”

The truck driver said “we wanted to make sure we were loyal to him as well.” Battier was home at the time of the delivery and said, “I’ll take it all.”

http://tracking.si.com/2013/04/23/shane-battier-surprise-delivery-bud-light-heat-nba/?sct=obnetwork

I saw him knock down a 14 foot jumper and that's about all the time I had for that game. He looked great. The announcers said, "that's the best shooting I've ever seen from him". I wouldn't surprised if they keep him in the starting lineup once Lou Williams is back and move Korver back to 6th man role. I do think it's funny in 2 years the Hawks went from Marvin Williams to Demarre Carroll. And now Devin Harris is back where???? DALLAS! B)

Who would have thought that DeMarre Carroll would turn out to be the most productive NBA player that we drafted in '09?

Thabeet went #2, we were in love with Sam Young as a second round steal, and we looked upon drafting Carroll as a favor to his agent. Funny.

The Junk Yard dog learned to shoot and play defense within a system. There never was a doubt of his talent. Most people thought he was going to be the best of the draft at the begining of their rookie years. He just wilted under the pressure from Hollins.