Sign in to follow this  
southbluffsgrizzfan

Demarre Carroll And Jamaal Tinsley Are.....

both playing at the same time for Utah right now. Demarre just drained a 3 pointer. It must a sign of the apocalypse.

Utah was down 15 at halftime but has taken a 4 pt lead with 6 mins left in the game. Come on Atlanta, help us out guys!!

just found it odd that 2 former Grizzlies were playing significant minutes for a team that is fighting for a Western Conference playoff spot. It was just shocking to see both of them

both playing at the same time for Utah right now. Demarre just drained a 3 pointer. It must a sign of the apocalypse.

Utah was down 15 at halftime but has taken a 4 pt lead with 6 mins left in the game. Come on Atlanta, help us out guys!!

just found it odd that 2 former Grizzlies were playing significant minutes for a team that is fighting for a Western Conference playoff spot. It was just shocking to see both of them

Just a couple signs of the apocalypse. Did Thabeet score on 2 consecutive trips for Portland.

I did see Sam Young had 30 minutes tonight for the Sixers.

Just a couple signs of the apocalypse. Did Thabeet score on 2 consecutive trips for Portland.

I did see Sam Young had 30 minutes tonight for the Sixers.

WOW!! But I guess the Sixers were getting waxed in SA and Iguodala didnt play because of his knee, so Collins must have decided to give Sam some minutes while the Sixers were down 20+ for most of the game.

Still, with what you said about Thabeet, Armageddon must be close.

Well Thabeet got a DNP, but that would have been one of the signs. I think we are safe for a while.

WHEW, I was drawing up plans for an underground shelter and getting a list of supplies to round up. Thank goodness we are safe for a while longer.

Maybe we could keep a thread of former player updates:

The HEAT (Mike MIller and Shane Battier) played tonight.

Of course, Mike Miller is injured, and Shane Battier played 22 minutes and was allowed to touch the ball 4 times on the offensive end. Committed 5 fouls.

Ronnie Brewer played a disappointing game for the Bulls.

Darko MIllic didn't play, but still hung on to the basketball too long while signing an autograph somewhere and had it taken from him.

Stromile Swift dunked on a 47 y.o. real estate agent while playing pickup hoops at the local YMCA.

The HEAT (Mike MIller and Shane Battier) played tonight.

Of course, Mike Miller is injured, and Shane Battier played 22 minutes and was allowed to touch the ball 4 times on the offensive end. Committed 5 fouls.

Ronnie Brewer played a disappointing game for the Bulls.

Darko MIllic didn't play, but still hung on to the basketball too long while signing an autograph somewhere and had it taken from him.

Stromile Swift dunked on a 47 y.o. real estate agent while playing pickup hoops at the local YMCA.

speaking of Shane, I watched the Heat @ OKC Sunday before our game at Lakers and noticed Shane drained a couple 3s in the middle part of the game. So I guess he thought he was Ray Allen and started chunking three after three after three. DWade and Lebron would whip the ball around and find a wide open Shane who proceeded to miss at leat 5 in a row that I counted and this was in the 4th when Miami was desparately trying to get back in the game. I know DWade had to be getting frustrated as the defense might get a steal or a stop and run down and Shane would miss another 3. They were some serious bricks.

Maybe we could keep a thread of former player updates: The HEAT (Mike MIller and Shane Battier) played tonight. Of course, Mike Miller is injured, and Shane Battier played 22 minutes and was allowed to touch the ball 4 times on the offensive end. Committed 5 fouls. Ronnie Brewer played a disappointing game for the Bulls. Darko MIllic didn't play, but still hung on to the basketball too long while signing an autograph somewhere and had it taken from him. Stromile Swift dunked on a 47 y.o. real estate agent while playing pickup hoops at the local YMCA.
LOL @ dunked on a 47 year old real estate. Was it a lady? LOL.

LOL @ dunked on a 47 year old real estate. Was it a lady? LOL.

Yes. I saw the game. To paraphrase a line from Hoosiers: Yeah, but she was fouled!

Sam Young 16 minutes tonight, 4 points, but some decent minutes, it looks like.

Darko - 0 minutes.

Brian Cardinal and Dominque Jones (a Grizz draft pick) entered the Mavs game and combined for no stats.

Thabeet and Pau still playing.

Demare looks like a completely different player. He lost a lot of weight it looks like to me.

Yeh I thought this too. Looks like the player that Wallace thought he was drafting.

BTW, from Day 1 of the Playoffs.

Sam Young (1 minute, 2 missed shots) in Sixers loss to Bulls.

Mike Miller and SB31 played 24 & 26 minutes from the bench, and Miller had a +34!! (SB31 had +22). Knicks bench is bad.

Ish Smith DNP which is not much different about the same as Brian Cardinal had in his 0 official minute, but did make it onto the court.

Not bothering with Ronnie Brewer.

Earl Watson had season ending surgery. DNP.

Dhantay Jones was a DNP

We'll see what Jason Collins and Pau Gasol do later today.

Demarre is a role player for sure... Ok good for him. But I love what Dante bring to the table way more than Demarre... besides he can hit some 3s Dante own him in ever aspect of the game.

We could title it the nostrosho.

Seriously, the boards are just not the same.

Demarre is a high energy player that is MADE to come off of an NBA bench. I never understood why he didn't get more of a chance after his solid rookie pre-season...

From 5/1

Sam Young: DNP-CD

Ronnie Brewer 13 minutes, 1-5 shooting, 2 points, -13 +/- for night

(not doing Pau since he gets enough pub).

I've been forgetting someone.

Jerry Stackhouse got another DNP last night for the Hawks.

Is it just possible that Sam Young took a step back this off-season, and it wasn't just Coach Hollins holding some mysterious grudge over him?

Jason Collins took the most ugly shot I've seen in a long time last night - when did Jerry Stackhouse play for the Grizzles? Was he traded to us and then we bought him out or something?

I don't really count Ronnie Brewer as a Grizzly -that's just rubbing salt in the wounds man.