Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realgfan

trade Rudy for Nash and Hill

43 posts in this topic

This belongs in trade talk

No, that's reserved for trades that actually make sense.

We have yet to see Rudy Gay in playoff action. Why the rush to trade him. I have a feeling he is going to step up big time when we need him most like he has time AND time throughout his career. He was the main reason we couldn't get past the second round last year, can we at least wait and see what he does this year. Legends are born in the playoffs, where it matters not the regular season. The best players step their game UP in the playoffs. Let's see what we got with Rudy first before we even think about shipping him off for STEVE NASH AND GRANT HILL LMAO

my favorite part is trading for nash, to make him a backup pg. lol

I was thinking the same exact thing! Forgot to put it in my post. Thank you for bringing this up grizzwhiz.. I'm laughing right along with ya. No disrespect meant towards the original poster but, COME ON, REALLY?!?!!

Surely he didn't mean having a backup in MC ya don't think, which is even funnier! Sorry, no more cheap shots from me ;)...wait wait, one more, wonder if he/she thought through that this would give us 4 pgs (5 if ya throw in OJ) on the roster ? LMMFAO! I'm sorry. Really I'm done now! So long to this thread! GO GRIZZ!

I was thinking the same exact thing! Forgot to put it in my post. Thank you for bringing this up grizzwhiz.. I'm laughing right along with ya. No disrespect meant towards the original poster but, COME ON, REALLY?!?!!

Surely he didn't mean having a backup in MC ya don't think, which is even funnier! Sorry, no more cheap shots from me ;)...wait wait, one more, wonder if he/she thought through that this would give us 4 pgs (5 if ya throw in OJ) on the roster ? LMMFAO! I'm sorry. Really I'm done now! So long to this thread! GO GRIZZ!

We should start all 5 and shock the world..... okay that statement is as ridiculous as the trade.

it's funny how sometimes a pointless thread gets many more responses than a well thought-out topic. i guess people just really enjoy bashing on someone else for a bad idea (myself included).

just a random observation :ph34r:

Grant hill and Steve Nash still have about 2 to 3 years left in them if you use them right..that trade easily make the grizzlies better I'm sorry but Rudy gay is just awful and can't produce when you need him the most we probably be able to get 1st round draft pick out the deal as well as free up enough money to sign everyone else.

Grant hill and Steve Nash still have about 2 to 3 years left in them if you use them right..that trade easily make the grizzlies better I'm sorry but Rudy gay is just awful and can't produce when you need him the most we probably be able to get 1st round draft pick out the deal as well as free up enough money to sign everyone else.

Maybe the Heat should trade LeBron for them. No thanks.

I think Rudy got potential but he just not as consistent as we need him to be, therefore trading him for Nash and hill would give us a back up pg and a small forward who can produce. I know hill and Nash are old but they can still play

I love that idea...Steve Nash "Bridges" and Grant "Over the" Hill....