Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realgfan

trade Rudy for Nash and Hill

43 posts in this topic

I think Rudy got potential but he just not as consistent as we need him to be, therefore trading him for Nash and hill would give us a back up pg and a small forward who can produce. I know hill and Nash are old but they can still play

All of these made me laugh! Especially the main post lol. Trade a player (who I agree hasn't played at full potential, "some nights"), and in my opinion hasn't even reached the prime of his career for 2 guys that are past their prime(way past). I give those guys 2 more years in the league, if that! LOL this thread is too funny!

I think Rudy got potential but he just not as consistent as we need him to be, therefore trading him for Nash and hill would give us a back up pg and a small forward who can produce. I know hill and Nash are old but they can still play

The g in your name has to stand for ganja, because the only explanation for you thinking this would be a good idea would be you smoking lots of it

Again with the blaming weed for bad ideas, it doesn't make you stupid. Give these people some credit.

Again with the blaming weed for bad ideas, it doesn't make you stupid. Give these people some credit.

Doesn't make you stupid, but makes you come up with some crazzyyy ideas sometimes.

this trade idea is full of suck

It's times like this when a "100 post rule" doesn't seem so bad.

oh come on give the guy a break....he was just excited from all the other "trade Rudy" bright ideas.

rufus_thomas_true_originals.jpg

rufus was a great memphian...

met him on beale one day and had a great chat with him...

rip my man...

slim.

|一附

|一件

|一查

|一阅

|一完

|一整

|一课

|一件

&技.术.走.向.管.理.的.角色.定.位.和色.转.换

{sarcasm:on}

after we complete this blockbuster trade, lets see if we could trade Zach for Tracy McGready and/or Jerry Stackhouse and Marc for Ben Wallace.

Yeah, thats the ticket!

{sarcasm:off}

Im sorry, just couldnt resist.