Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
memphian901

Notifications List?

7 posts in this topic

Where is the "Notifications List" under my screen-name, next to the "Sign Out" in the upper right-hand corner? I saw that I had "5" notifications and when I clicked on it, it expanded to show me what was new ... I then went ahead and clicked on ONE of the notifications and the entire "Notification List" disappeared!

Where can I access this information again? I didn't get to check the other 4 notifications I got.

Where is the "Notifications List" under my screen-name, next to the "Sign Out" in the upper right-hand corner? I saw that I had "5" notifications and when I clicked on it, it expanded to show me what was new ... I then went ahead and clicked on ONE of the notifications and the entire "Notification List" disappeared!

Do you mean notifications of private messages? I have never seen anything about notifications before except private messages.

hello? does anyone view this thread?

I viewed it if that means anything.

There is a separate notifications list. I just found it. It is invisible but if you click just to the left of your name in the upper right of screen it will pop up. And just to the left of that is an invisible inbox as well.

There is a separate notifications list. I just found it. It is invisible but if you click just to the left of your name in the upper right of screen it will pop up. And just to the left of that is an invisible inbox as well.

It isn't invisible technically. It blends into the background if you do not have any notifications. It is visible when you do. Same with the inbox.

Its clearly visible now, even when you don't have notifications. Good change, whomever made it.