Sign in to follow this  
memphian901

Grizz Path To The Playoffs (Updated 04/26/12)

A little off topic, but NBA.com has a "breaking news" altert up saying that Andrew Bynum had 30 rebounds against the Spurs. Are they serious? THAT is breaking news? Who gives a crap? Bynum and the Lakers are overrated and probably won't make it past the first round.

Sickening how the league worships certain teams and their players while almost completely ignoring other ones.

A little off topic, but NBA.com has a "breaking news" altert up saying that Andrew Bynum had 30 rebounds against the Spurs. Are they serious? THAT is breaking news? Who gives a crap? Bynum and the Lakers are overrated and probably won't make it past the first round.

Sickening how the league worships certain teams and their players while almost completely ignoring other ones.

Whatever.... if we face LAL in the playoffs, Bynum will probably blow another knee out. (hasn't he had 2 season ending injuries against Grizz)?

That is gross media whorering (sp) Let Marc Gasol travel all night and spend 7 seconds in the paint and then see his stats!

Whatever.... if we face LAL in the playoffs, Bynum will probably blow another knee out. (hasn't he had 2 season ending injuries against Grizz)?

That is gross media whorering (sp) Let Marc Gasol travel all night and spend 7 seconds in the paint and then see his stats!

Whoring ;):P

Seriously, IF we play up to our capability, we can beat any of them. If we go into a funk, we can lose all of them.

I like the stability and consistency. I would like to make it to 3 and set another high water mark. plus winning over 40.

Tim Leigler on why the Grizzlies will beat the Clippers on the Herd.

"The Grizzlies just have more dog in them, put them in a corner and they are going to bite you."

Tim Leigler on why the Grizzlies will beat the Clippers on the Herd.

"The Grizzlies just have more dog in them, put them in a corner and they are going to bite you."

I likey!

The Portland game just got a lot more winnable next weekend.

SpearsNBAYahoo: Blazers All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge to undergo right hip surgery and will miss the rest of the season.

And with the loss to the Spurs tonight; the Utah game this Saturday just got more important.

And with the loss to the Spurs tonight; the Utah game this Saturday just got more important.

Utah is another team that the Grizz can't beat. Utah beat them Feb 12th in Memphis by 10 points.

Utah also beat them by 9 points earlier in Salt Lake City by 9 points.

Utah's Al Jefferson, along with Paul Millsap will dominate the Grizz inside. Devin Harris will run Conley ragged, and Gordan Hayward will own Rudy Gay like he usually does. And finally, DeMarre Carroll makes the Grizz pay for getting rid of him.

Utah wins again and Memphis starts grabbing their throat as they head for NOLA for what will end up being a back to back loss and a 3 game losing streak.(counting The Spurs loss).

You know what is sad? That someone feels the need to come to the Grizzlies fan board just to insult the team and fans. What kind of life must someone have that he or she feels that this is something they would enjoy more than simply not posting and doing something else with friends.

Maybe they don't have any friends so they do this to get some interaction with people...

Sam Smith just predicted Thunder/Grizz in WCF on Dan Patrick show. Patrick said , "they are sneaky".

You know what is sad? That someone feels the need to come to the Grizzlies fan board just to insult the team and fans. What kind of life must someone have that he or she feels that this is something they would enjoy more than simply not posting and doing something else with friends.

Maybe they don't have any friends so they do this to get some interaction with people...

"Judge not lest ye be judged".

And you have no idea what my life is all about. I have plenty of friends.

When you see my name; ignore my post.

Well, thanks to a free throw differential of 14 in their favor, the Lakers were able to win again without Kobe. :rolleyes:

I think the 3rd seed may be out of reach for us now... Gotta focus on the other LA team.

Well, thanks to a free throw differential of 14 in their favor, the Lakers were able to win again without Kobe. :rolleyes:

I think the 3rd seed may be out of reach for us now... Gotta focus on the other LA team.

Non sense they still play the Spurs twice and OKC.

14 isn't even bad...... try 29 (34-5)..... oh wait we already tried that ;)

and we don't need 3 seed 4th will do. I'd rather play Clips in the 4/5 match than DAL/HOU in the 3/6 match.

i think we are going to have to win out in order to get the 4 from the 'crips...

i see them finishing 5-2.

loss vs okc (payback), and 1 loss at either phoenix or denver.

i could be wrong and see them drop one at atl as well...

if they finish 5-2 and we finish 8-0....we get 4th.

memphis 42.24.

crips. 41.25.

slim.

Race for 4th seed :

Halftime : one point game between Clippers and Warriors despite a HORRIBLE start

LAC 59-58 GSW

UGGGG The Clippers won.

Just win baby, win.

You mean...

Win, Baby, Win!

aafq036bill-russell-photofile-posters.jpg

This is what these games are all about!