Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixthMan

Grizzlies vs Hornets

Benches

Grizzlies
  • Darrell Arthur Shane Battier Rudy Gay Hamed Haddadi Xavier Henry O.J. Mayo Leon Powe Ish Smith Greivis Vasquez Jason Williams
Hornets
  • David Andersen Trevor Ariza Marcus Banks Aaron Gray Willie Green  Didier Ilunga-Mbenga Jarrett Jack Carl Landry Jason Smith

I beleive it's possible we could pass them in the standings by winning tomorrow night and winning against them here if they lose tomorrow and Wednesday. Either way, this is an important game!

similar to the spurs n ginobli...if we stop cp3..we win..if we let him run wild..we might lose..I hope we can get another revenge win and southwest division win...go grizz...defend the homecort!!

YO

I beleive it's possible we could pass them in the standings by winning tomorrow night and winning against them here if they lose tomorrow and Wednesday. Either way, this is an important game!

We r only 1 game back from them..

YO

We still have a chance to win the season series with the Hornets. Gotta get this one.

GO GRIZZ!!!

Operation Revenge.

We did it against the Kings, we can do it against the Hornets. B)

Hopefully we'll have some half decent refs for this one though. <_<

The Hornets don't stand a chance in the FedEx Forum. We've been unstoppable there lately, plus I think they have been overachieving all season. Should be a WIN.

Glad its on a Friday night. Hopefully we can get 15k+ out there and loud. Hornets haven't been playing good basketball lately. So let's see if we can thrash them in FEF.

Glad its on a Friday night. Hopefully we can get 15k+ out there and loud. Hornets haven't been playing good basketball lately. So let's see if we can thrash them in FEF.

Their problem has been Chris Paul. He seems to have lost his shot lately, so we better NOT let him find it against us. If he doesn't have a big game, we win......provided that we continue our "grown up" play.

Did I mention I hate the Hornets?

no gifts this time. The last time we played New Orleans, we had the lead and the ball with 14 secs left but couldnt get the ball in--it's unaffectionately known as Memphis's Gift to New Orleans. Well no more of that mess. We had them beat at their place in the middle of their 10 or 11 game winning streak but not this time. Grizz need to put it on them early and often.

Jump out to a big lead then bring in our secret weapon--the Iranian Assassin, the Iron Sheik--"who's your Haddadi" and bring it on home with an easy W. Im ready!!

Operation Revenge.

MAJOR! We got revenge against teams 2 straight home games in a row now. Kings and Spurs. Its the Hornets turn now.

The Knicks dug a whole in the hornets..I hope we dig it deeper. I have thought they overperformed all year and we are a totally different team from the last one they faced. Fear the bear (D)

YO

A win friday locks us in the 7th seed for a while. A portland loss tonight and a win friday would put us in the 6th seed. We have a lot to play for boys. Lets go!!

YO

A win friday locks us in the 7th seed for a while. A portland loss tonight and a win friday would put us in the 6th seed. We have a lot to play for boys. Lets go!!

YO

This team rocks, I am really starting to enjoy what I am seeing from top to bottom. Lionel Hollins has done a great job of late, let's see if he can keep up and if the team can keep up the defensive pressure.

I said last game that Tony Allen has made OJ Mayo into a better defender. OJ is about 2 seasons ahead of where I projected him to be defensively. That's saying something because I see Mayo getting on the All-Defense team in his prime.

This team rocks, I am really starting to enjoy what I am seeing from top to bottom. Lionel Hollins has done a great job of late, let's see if he can keep up and if the team can keep up the defensive pressure.

I said last game that Tony Allen has made OJ Mayo into a better defender. OJ is about 2 seasons ahead of where I projected him to be defensively. That's saying something because I see Mayo getting on the All-Defense team in his prime.

Ur funny...Lil OJ but OJ's defense was actually good last game..

YO