Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

thread lock consistency

mods should be more consistent if they are going to lock up threads. I started a thread "Anti Team Hero" in contrast to another posters "Team Hero" thread and it got locked b/c what I'm assuming one person suggested a 200 post rule and another person got on the band wagon and said pointless. Well, I'm not argueing with that.....of course it's pointless....so are all the other threads on this board. That's why it's a message board....I you no likee....then you no have to clickee. But why would a moderator lock up the thread b/c some idiot comments like that?

Anyway, it seems like there is alot of brown nosing on this board from people that have alot of time to come here and post. Me on the other hand don't have alot of time to post on these boards....but does that mean I can't start my own pointless thread like so many others? I've probably been a Grizzly fan longer than alot of these knuckleheads but just b/c I don't have 2,000+ posts (most of which are just stupid in game posts like "Nice play Rudy". +1) one guy dissapproves of my thread and it's lock up time. Anyway, I liked the idea of the thread but oh well. I guess I'll go and contribute to the "99 reasons why I like Thabeet" thread....since starting my own is apparently prohibited. which is why this one will probably not be around for long either.

mods should be more consistent if they are going to lock up threads. I started a thread "Anti Team Hero" in contrast to another posters "Team Hero" thread and it got locked b/c what I'm assuming one person suggested a 200 post rule and another person got on the band wagon and said pointless. Well, I'm not argueing with that.....of course it's pointless....so are all the other threads on this board. That's why it's a message board....I you no likee....then you no have to clickee. But why would a moderator lock up the thread b/c some idiot comments like that?

Anyway, it seems like there is alot of brown nosing on this board from people that have alot of time to come here and post. Me on the other hand don't have alot of time to post on these boards....but does that mean I can't start my own pointless thread like so many others? I've probably been a Grizzly fan longer than alot of these knuckleheads but just b/c I don't have 2,000+ posts (most of which are just stupid in game posts like "Nice play Rudy". +1) one guy dissapproves of my thread and it's lock up time. Anyway, I liked the idea of the thread but oh well. I guess I'll go and contribute to the "99 reasons why I like Thabeet" thread....since starting my own is apparently prohibited. which is why this one will probably not be around for long either.

Probably would be a good idea to take your question directly to a one of the Modertors. I would imagine they could give you an explanation. I agree with you to a certain degree.

Having said that; the Mods rule. As long as they are Mods, what they do in regards to board regulation is up to them.

Probably would be a good idea to take your question directly to a one of the Modertors. I would imagine they could give you an explanation. I agree with you to a certain degree.

Having said that; the Mods rule. As long as they are Mods, what they do in regards to board regulation is up to them.

ok....thank you.....I'll try that.