Sign in to follow this  
grizzly grit

Samuel Jackson

Reisen    0
I told you.

Stephen Jackson is the missing piece. He just killed our guards and the entire team today. ;)

muppet.jpg

GrizzFan79    0
I told you.

Stephen Jackson is the missing piece. He just killed our guards and the entire team today. ;)

Whatever dude, this is at least better than listening to you rant and rave for a year about how we should 1)draft Thabeet and 2) start Thabeet and trade Marc Gasol for a backup power forward.

Wells    0
I told you.

For the record, Jackson was playing Small Forward on Monday, so he did not "kill" the guards, he killed Rudy, Sam and Tony. The Bobcat guards were Augustin and Henderson.

chipc3    0
I told you.

Well since he played SF not SG today I don't believe it is fair to say he killed our guards. He killed Rudy.

He's the goon we need at SG!

C Gasol, Oden

PF Randolph, Tyler

SF Gay, Battier, Korver

SG STEPHEN JACKSON, Xavier, Fernandez

PG Conley, Vasquez

Trades:

Hadadi, Arthur, Young, Powe to Portland for Oden and Fernandez

Mayo to Chicago for Korver

Allen to Bobcats for Jackson

You do not know SAMUEL JACKSON?

He's the 6'8" SG that OJ can't guard. :rolleyes:

He's a badass like Zach Randolph.

How much would he cost? I bet you they would trade OJ a younger player for him? How much does Captain Jack got in the tank left.

Stephen Jackson is 33. Zach Randolph is 29.

Let's give Stephen 3 years with Zach.

Two skillful veterans on the starting lineup will help bring us to the Western Conference Finals and compete for the title.

C Gasol, Oden

PF Randolph, Tyler

SF Gay, Korver

SG Jackson, Fernandez, Xavier

PG Conley, Vasquez

Trade chips:

Battier, Mayo, Hadadi. Arthur, Young, Allen, Powe

Testimonials for STEPHEN JACKSON:

Larry Brown, a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame and former head coach of the Charlotte Bobcats, readily acknowledges Jackson's ability: "You ask anyone in the league - Stephen is an elite player. He's as bright as anyone I've coached."

Former Golden State Warriors head coach Don Nelson, the winningest coach in NBA history, articulates this brief summation of Jackson's game: "I don't think that people realize how good a player Jackson is, he guards every night, he makes plays, he can shoot, and the only thing that he doesn't do is rebound. He makes everyone around him better."

Jackson's coach during his Indiana days, Rick Carlisle, describes Jackson as a "terrific all-around player... He's an experienced guy, strong and quick. He has a good understanding of the game on the defensive side of the ball."

NBA legend and current Pacers general manager Larry Bird calls Jackson the toughest player in the league, regarding injuries and subsequently playing through the pain. Bird also praised Jackson's ability to "do every aspect of the game at a high level."

Theo Ratliff, 15-year NBA veteran and former Bobcats teammate, asserted that "if he is not an All-Star in this league, I don't know who is. It is time people recognize what he does on the floor."

CarloJ63    0
Testimonials for STEPHEN JACKSON:

Larry Brown, a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame and former head coach of the Charlotte Bobcats, readily acknowledges Jackson's ability: "You ask anyone in the league - Stephen is an elite player. He's as bright as anyone I've coached."

Former Golden State Warriors head coach Don Nelson, the winningest coach in NBA history, articulates this brief summation of Jackson's game: "I don't think that people realize how good a player Jackson is, he guards every night, he makes plays, he can shoot, and the only thing that he doesn't do is rebound. He makes everyone around him better."

Jackson's coach during his Indiana days, Rick Carlisle, describes Jackson as a "terrific all-around player... He's an experienced guy, strong and quick. He has a good understanding of the game on the defensive side of the ball."

NBA legend and current Pacers general manager Larry Bird calls Jackson the toughest player in the league, regarding injuries and subsequently playing through the pain. Bird also praised Jackson's ability to "do every aspect of the game at a high level."

Theo Ratliff, 15-year NBA veteran and former Bobcats teammate, asserted that "if he is not an All-Star in this league, I don't know who is. It is time people recognize what he does on the floor."

Testimonials for SAMUEL L. JACKSON:

One bad m*****-F*****

Yes they deserve to die.....and I hope they burn in hell!

Benji    0

lmao this is the third time I've read this thread. never gets old. Grizzly Grit your accidental genius makes this forum so entertaining, when it's not annoying that is.

On another note, Samuel L. Jackson is slated to play Dr. King on broadway in an adaptation of events prior to his assasination.

"I have a dream mother******!"

Acehigh718    0
On another note, Samuel L. Jackson is slated to play Dr. King on broadway in an adaptation of events prior to his assasination.

"I have a dream mother******!"

From Pulp Fiction, to Snakes on a Plane, to Martin Luther King Jr... what a career

CarloJ63    0
From Pulp Fiction, to Snakes on a Plane, to Martin Luther King Jr... what a career

You forgot shooting guard for the Memphis Grizzlies.......