Sign in to follow this  
grizzly grit

Samuel Jackson

LOL. So many opportunities if Samuel Jackson were on the team. Late in the game. Grizz playing down to the competition. About to lose another one they shouldn't to a lesser team. Coach Hollins calls timeout.

Coach Hollins: Now here's the play...

Samuel Jackson (Interrupting):

No! Now here is the [insert Samuel Jackson's most famous word] play!! [says the following while taking turns staring each player directly in the eye.] The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

And scared out of their minds, the Grizz rally for the win.

Was Samuel Jackson sitting behind our bench tonight? This is LA you know. Perhaps he reads our message boards and decided he would scare us into winning tonight.

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions

I don't wanna insult you or call you [EDIT] ....but WTH are u talking about???

Samuel Jackson? Who the [EDIT] is that?

And what do you mean "sign him like we did Zach Randolph"? Crazy, we didn't sign Zach, we traded for him..

Like...WTH???

You do not know SAMUEL JACKSON?

He's the 6'8" SG that OJ can't guard. :rolleyes:

He's a badass like Zach Randolph.

And then he defended it! Lmao!

I can't stop coming to this mother******* thead! lawd hamercy! Lmao

Why would we need Samuel Jackson on the team when we already have OJ Simpson and Xavier University?

Marvin Gaye is a Baller.

Nice :lol:

Why would we need Samuel Jackson on the team when we already have OJ Simpson and Xavier University?

Marvin Gaye is a Baller.

Don't forgot Zach Galifinakis and Bea Arthur. They are a nice 1-2 punch at the PF position.

Don't forgot Zach Galifinakis and Bea Arthur. They are a nice 1-2 punch at the PF position.

I'm feelin' Bea Arthur!

This thread is Epic... I knew this dude was (edit), but this tops all of his other antics.

350sw20sw8swsw.gif

For late round picks, Lala Vasquez and Neil Young aren't too shabby either.

OJ, Thabeet and Young to Bobcats for Stephen Jackson and Tyrus Thomas.

Stephen Jackson - starting SG

Tyrus Thomas - Rudy's backup SF

Team:

C - Gasol, Hadadi

PF - Randolph, Arthur

SF - Gay, Thomas

SG - Jackson, Allen, Xavier

PG - Conley, Vasquez

OJ, Thabeet and Young to Bobcats for Stephen Jackson and Tyrus Thomas.

Stephen Jackson - starting SG

Tyrus Thomas - Rudy's backup SF

Team:

C - Gasol, Hadadi

PF - Randolph, Arthur

SF - Gay, Thomas

SG - Jackson, Allen, Xavier

PG - Conley, Vasquez

I'd rather have Samuel Jackson.....and maybe they can throw in Tyrone Biggums, and Lil' Jon.

A lot of people have said the Grizzlies have needed an "Enforcer" type player for almost the whole decade they have been in Memphis. Samuel Jackson would definitely fill that role. Can you see anyone doing anything to another Grizzlies player, knowing Shaft would be coming after their mf'ing ss for doing it? And talk about getting respect from the refs! "Yes, sir, Mr. Jackson, technical foul on Kobe Bryant!"

A lot of people have said the Grizzlies have needed an "Enforcer" type player for almost the whole decade they have been in Memphis. Samuel Jackson would definitely fill that role. Can you see anyone doing anything to another Grizzlies player, knowing Shaft would be coming after their mf'ing ss for doing it? And talk about getting respect from the refs! "Yes, sir, Mr. Jackson, technical foul on Kobe Bryant!"

OMG ! I can´t stop laughing !!

EPIC

From hoopshype;

Grizzlies to add DeWayne "The Rock" Johnson as backup center for league minimum, Hasheem to be traded for more aggressive Martha Stewart

From hoopshype;

Grizzlies to add DeWayne "The Rock" Johnson as backup center for league minimum, Hasheem to be traded for more aggressive Martha Stewart

Whoa, whoa, Martha Stewart has done time. I know some people want to have "thugs" in the team, but I think that would be just too risky. How long until she flips and runs into the stands to throw some rugs and matching pillows?

Whoa, whoa, Martha Stewart has done time. I know some people want to have "thugs" in the team, but I think that would be just too risky. How long until she flips and runs into the stands to throw some rugs and matching pillows?

But we'd be the only team in the league with bedazzled alternate home uniforms.