Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

backdraftgrizz

Two-step trade

The Cavs are in rebuild mode, and are looking to make an impact with their fans. A lot of the Cav fans are also upset about how Varejao welcomed Lebron back to Cleveland. I like OJ, but I cant see Management spending money on Gasol, ZBo, and Mayo this offseason. With that in mind I say we send Mayo/Thabeet to Cleveland for Varejao/Moon. Moon is on an expiring, and we can use his salary to help sign Gasol this off-season. After we make this trade we should see if Detroit is still interested in ZBo and we should go after Richard Hamilton. RIP and Detroit are ready to part ways, and his experience would go a long way on this Grizz team. The second trade would include Zbo for Richard Hamilton/Wilcox. This move would also add more money to our salary cap because we would be taking less in and Wilcox could come off the books at the end of the season. The Grizz would look like this.

Conley/Vasquez

RIP/Henry/Allen

Gay/Moon/Young

Varejao/Arthur/Wilcox

Gasol/Haddadi

The Grizz would have a hustle player that shows some heart in Varejao, plus RIP could end up being the sixth man as Henry develops.

The Cavs are in rebuild mode, and are looking to make an impact with their fans. A lot of the Cav fans are also upset about how Varejao welcomed Lebron back to Cleveland. I like OJ, but I cant see Management spending money on Gasol, ZBo, and Mayo this offseason. With that in mind I say we send Mayo/Thabeet to Cleveland for Varejao/Moon. Moon is on an expiring, and we can use his salary to help sign Gasol this off-season. After we make this trade we should see if Detroit is still interested in ZBo and we should go after Richard Hamilton. RIP and Detroit are ready to part ways, and his experience would go a long way on this Grizz team. The second trade would include Zbo for Richard Hamilton/Wilcox. This move would also add more money to our salary cap because we would be taking less in and Wilcox could come off the books at the end of the season. The Grizz would look like this.

Conley/Vasquez

RIP/Henry/Allen

Gay/Moon/Young

Varejao/Arthur/Wilcox

Gasol/Haddadi

The Grizz would have a hustle player that shows some heart in Varejao, plus RIP could end up being the sixth man as Henry develops.

I hate that I see FO taking Zbo over OJ just like you. When this is just stupid. OJ is way more important for us short and long term if used the right way.