Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrizzFan79

Biedrins/Wright

Yahoo Team Report for G.S.W. says they may want to get rid of Biedrins but I would assume they are pretty high on Dorell Wright though with the year he's having.

Thabeet/Mayo/Young for Biedrins/Wright

Gasol/Biedrins

Randolph/Arthur

Gay/Allen

Wright/Henry

Conley/Vasquez

There's 9.5 players that can play so fill the rest of the roster with Acie Law level talent. Get a good frontcourt player that can stay on the floor and an outside shooter that can defend. Give up Jordan2.0 JR. Cleans up some of the roster unbalance as well. Now you can start with the hate post.

Yahoo Team Report for G.S.W. says they may want to get rid of Biedrins but I would assume they are pretty high on Dorell Wright though with the year he's having.

Thabeet/Mayo/Young for Biedrins/Wright

Gasol/Biedrins

Randolph/Arthur

Gay/Allen

Wright/Henry

Conley/Vasquez

There's 9.5 players that can play so fill the rest of the roster with Acie Law level talent. Get a good frontcourt player that can stay on the floor and an outside shooter that can defend. Give up Jordan2.0 JR. Cleans up some of the roster unbalance as well. Now you can start with the hate post.

Wright doesn't have the lateral quickness to defend the two position. I think that we would be overpaying for Biedrins.