Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New_Sacred_Cow

MEM/CLE

Explain the reason behind this deal. I rather get JJ Hickson than Jamison. Especially in the Western Conference his lack of size would kill us bigtime.

I just dont know if Cleveland would be willing to give up Hickson, they seem very excited to have him. Jamison I think is still a great player and Sideshow Bob would be HUGE off out bench.

Scoring would be balanced around Mike, Gay and Gasol in the 1st unit. and OJ and Arthur would bring the offense in the second unit with tons of energy and hustle from Varejao. There would be a balance between the units.

I just dont know if Cleveland would be willing to give up Hickson, they seem very excited to have him. Jamison I think is still a great player and Sideshow Bob would be HUGE off out bench.

Scoring would be balanced around Mike, Gay and Gasol in the 1st unit. and OJ and Arthur would bring the offense in the second unit with tons of energy and hustle from Varejao. There would be a balance between the units.

I totally agree with you. This is the type of deal that has a chance to happen and will make us a lot better. In my original idea we trade Haddadi not Thabeet. And Jamison is the backup of Darrel the rest I totally agree. We need to realize that Zbo will get just core players. Varejão is that and Jamison expire next season. So that's the type of deal I could see happen. Maybe thee Sanders one could be a good option. A Randolph is a possibility too. But this deal has more chance to happen.