Sign in to follow this  
Granttis

Lorenzen Wright

I'm offering a $50,000,000 million reward that leads to an arrest and prison sentence.

You do realize that you wrote you are offering a $50,000,000, million reward right?

Somehow I don't believe that would be the proper way to write that.  :huh:

Who Killed Lorenzen Wright Part One

Who Killed Lorenzen Wright Part Two

Who Killed Lorenzen Wright Part Three

I don't think whoever that did it is from the Memphis are or had any connections to the Memphis area. i hate to say it but i doubt if it will be solved anytime soon, if ever.

You do realize that you wrote you are offering a $50,000,000, million reward right?

Somehow I don't believe that would be the proper way to write that.  :huh:

But Chip, that's only $1,562,500 from every single person in the USA. 

A mere $6,849 from everyone in the world. 

Compared to NBA salaries, that's peanuts. 

The hard part is going door-to-door to collect the money. 

There are about 6500 spoken languages in the world. 

(Punjabi: Mainū Lorenzen rā'īṭa dē kātala la'ē la'ī ināma dē paisē ikaṭhē karana rihā hai)

Three more days and we won't have to post stuff like this. 

We can get back to the usual moaning. 

6 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Development in Ren's case:

If it's confirmed that's some darn good police work.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a darn good informant. That's just way too random. Someone had to tell them that was there. Who knows if it recently found itself there or if it has been there the past 7 years but finding it in a random lake in MS 75 miles outside of Memphis sounds more like an informant told them something, which could be a good thing because it may lead to solving the case. 

9 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of a darn good informant. That's just way too random. Someone had to tell them that was there. Who knows if it recently found itself there or if it has been there the past 7 years but finding it in a random lake in MS 75 miles outside of Memphis sounds more like an informant told them something, which could be a good thing because it may lead to solving the case. 

Using informants is a part of good police work.  Hope they get the culprit.

10 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

Yes, of course, I doubt they'd be randomly dredging lakes in the land of the 10000 lakes. :P

I meant good work in the sense of not letting the trail go cold after 7 years.

11 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Yes, of course, I doubt they'd be randomly dredging lakes in the land of the 10000 lakes. :P

I meant good work in the sense of not letting the trail go cold after 7 years.

No doubt, it had to be a key witness or someone that knows someone connected to the case. Out of all the places, the gun is found in a lake that far away from the murder scene. Crazy

Maybe someone looking to deal to get out of a current entanglement...someone that's sat on the info saving it for a get out of jail free card...

or, I watch too much tv....

Definitely an informant.   I heard their were 2 shooters, 2 different guns use.   Crazy, location 60 or 70 miles away from the crime scene.